Mega Thread The TAN Part V - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Then how do we get rid of Baz and Hame?

Poach someone from Foxtel hopefully, because they are pretty poor. 7 should really review their coverage on a Saturday afternoon.

I really hate it when Hamish says THE TIGS, JAKEY KING, DUSTY MARTIN. Even when they call him the push up king, that should be left to Triple M as its their own unique thing.

As long as its not

DELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICIOUS, juddy, hodgey, cyrilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, like a cork in the ocean, wowee, oh boy, ohboy wowee, BIG BOY MCEVOY, i really like the way he goes about it, i just really like the way he goes about it etc.

i dont care

Poach someone from Foxtel hopefully, because they are pretty poor. 7 should really review their coverage on a Saturday afternoon.

I really hate it when Hamish says THE TIGS, JAKEY KING, DUSTY MARTIN. Even when they call him the push up king, that should be left to Triple M as its their own unique thing.
I really hate it when Hame opens his mouth.

As long as its not

DELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICIOUS, juddy, hodgey, cyrilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, like a cork in the ocean, wowee, oh boy, ohboy wowee, BIG BOY MCEVOY, i really like the way he goes about it, i just really like the way he goes about it etc.

i dont care
Don't get me started on Saturday night. After you watch Satdee arvo fudy and you think it can't get worse then BAM! like a kick in the balls, it's BT's time to shine.

As long as its not

i dont care

Or how about "GETS IT TE PENDLEBREHHH"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just did the ladder predictor. All we have to do is beat the Lions and GWS to play finals, surely not even we could **** up

We could definitely f it up

Just sticking this out there once more as a reminder...

Quote: James Hird in February when the whole Essendon shit was starting:

''I take full responsibility for what happens in our football department.''

Well you pencil dicked glow worm.... half of the clubs management have either been sacked, stood down or resigned due to stress and your still poncing around claiming that it is all a massive beat-up and you personally have nohing to answer for.

Asstounding that Hird still stands whilst most around him fall and the deluded Bomber fans still cue up to suck his cork.

Amazing!

So pretty much Buddy is being lured up to GWS to be an ambassador to promote the game up in Western Sydney. Demetriou has apparently said these ambassador things aren't exclusively for these start up teams.

We have an Indigenous centre and only one indigenous player on our entire list.

Would we be able to make Buddy an ambassador of our indigenous centre? Would it be worthwhile trying to ask the AFL if we could do it just to test out how legitimate they are about other teams being able to have ambassadors?

PS I know the AFL won't allow it because they are full of shit. :p

So pretty much Buddy is being lured up to GWS to be an ambassador to promote the game up in Western Sydney. Demetriou has apparently said these ambassador things aren't exclusively for these start up teams.

We have an Indigenous centre and only one indigenous player on our entire list.

Would we be able to make Buddy an ambassador of our indigenous centre? Would it be worthwhile trying to ask the AFL if we could do it just to test out how legitimate they are about other teams being able to have ambassadors?

PS I know the AFL won't allow it because they are full of shit. :p

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Jeremy Cameron is part Aboriginal..........we should lure him over as an ambassador:D

Will be watching big brother for the next 2 months just for this glama :diamonds: :hearts: :

null-76.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back