Mega Thread The TAN Part V - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else getting annoyed with Paul Roos incessant Sydney Swans Wankathon on Fox Footy. All game against them on Sunday it was "Swans This, Swans that. Culture of the Swans etc."

He was asked to do an audit of us and where we need to improve. How does he start?

"Let's take a look at some footage of the Swans"

And then goes on about the Swans for 2-3 minutes not even mentioning Richmond.

Flog of the highest order.

Anyone else raise an eyebrow at Bomber Thompsons comments last night, where he all but admitted Essendon were drug cheats. He said they didn't deliberately set out to do it, then realised what he was saying and stopped.

Anyone else getting annoyed with Paul Roos incessant Sydney Swans Wankathon on Fox Footy. All game against them on Sunday it was "Swans This, Swans that. Culture of the Swans etc."

He was asked to do an audit of us and where we need to improve. How does he start?

I just watched this outside the start where he has to reflect on his swannies for a minute I thought it was a pretty accurate summary of where we are at. Which if it was a good show it shouldn't be a surprise but it was. :p

wk1fm8.jpg

It was fair enough in the context - an audit using the Swans as the benchmark, you'd actually expect him to highlight how Sydney go about it in order to make the comparison.

A Current Affair was awesome last night, they went and completely renovated Tyler Fishlock house inside and out to make it safe and healthy. What a champ. Bought a tear to the eye. Crongrats to all involved:thumbsu::thumbsu:

I watched this too and had a bit of a sniffle. He's such a beautiful kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will mention the Swans even when he's commentating on two completely different teams, it's insane.

I can't believe people still watch ******* Big Brother:rolleyes:
What possible enjoyment can you get from watching some random losers sitting in a house FFS
yeah fair point tho more intresting then d grade celebs diving in a pool

Re Paul Roos - that made me filthy last night watching On the Couch.

Watching AFL Insider. All I have heard since the game was how much harder their onball brigade worked compared to ours. That was certainly a factor but I haven't heard anyone talk about our selection blunder in not taking in a 3rd tall defender. Imo that was as big a factor as any in the result. Seems to me the media decide on the message they are going to push from the game and they all say the same thing. I would like to hear a more detailed dissection from somewhere rather than just the same message repeated by everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back