Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught a grab of it on SEN on the way home tonight.
Wasn't happy at all at the line of questioning.
Wonder if St.Kilda are really going to shop their aging stars around the really fast track their list redevelopment.

I reckon St Kilda are in deep doo doo for a few years.

Spill the beans Jarrod I need something to take my mind off bloody f didak

I don[t get why you don't want players traded in,

Standing still is worse than going backwards....It doesn't cost us anything to have a punt on him....

You can bookmark this, If we pick him up, he will kick 25 goals a year

and help in the midfield.....

Wonder if St.Kilda are really going to shop their aging stars around the really fast track their list redevelopment.

Would they ever contemplate trading Nick so he can possibly win a premiership?

Adams - Throw the kitchen sink at this guy, just what we need slotted in our midfield. With his best footy to come, would be the first brick laid in building a top line 10 year midfield. Would be one of our best players. Would be a massive get for Carlton.

Pick 1 or Patton - Would trade any of our ruckmen but probably have to be packaged with any of our small forwards or say Lucas/Robbo/Armfield or our first pick as this would be a massive trade. Another we aught to be throwing the kitchen sink at this IMO. Won't be needed if Buddy goes there and would lock down a key forward post for us for 10 years and fill the second biggest hole in our side. Eventually one of GWS big men will be traded and they would like to do it down the track for a massive deal when their currency is high and they work out who is the best and wants to stay but if we could force it to happen early then great. It would have a huge impact on the future of our club having one of these guys. IMO, outside drafting a real smokie, this is our only chance to fill that hole at CHF with someone who can actually play.

Thomas - Must get, is what we need, strongly believe we will get him.

Docherty - Would love to get him but not at a great price. Good player but not as high priority for us.

Didak/Chapman - There will probably be room on the list, if he plays good footy then great because his good is exceptional. 1 year contract, couldn't care less if he is on our list unless he's playing poorly. If he wants too years then just up his money higher, providing that it doesn't cost us any one. Would prefer Chappy and not for the whole dislike him, was a Collingwood player what sort of person he is crap getting spewed up here.

Carlton Barrackers who chose not to support the club because of what player comes or goes are absolute w***ers. Don't need those types following this club. Nothing more frustrating to the club and loyal supporters, who will sign up next year regardless like myself, to see idiots jumping off for petty pathetic reasons and believe me there were loads that jumped off when Fev left. Not real supporters.

Best case scenario for us IMO is to trade for Adams, trade for Patton, get Thomas as a free agent, trade Betts for something, perhaps a draft pick, say north's first rounder or second rounder (hoping Betts demands a trade and not a free agent deal) and somehow end up with a pick in the first round. IMO if clubs are willing to offer Betts $600,000 a year then they would be willing to offer something good for him as a trade. If we did all this and happened to pick up Didak and/or Chappy on top of this then great IMO because it would mean we would have a quality and capable team and there should be a lot of spots on our list to fill meaning they wont be real list cloggers.

Standing still is worse than going backwards....It doesn't cost us anything to have a punt on him....

Didak has averaged 1/2 a goal a game for the last 3 years. No chance he would kick 25 next season if we picked him up.

As long as you are happy going backwards:rolleyes:

I'd rather develop say Menzel

I'm with Tony Lynn 15 struggle to see what he brings

Hewill divide theres no doubt

Didak has averaged 1/2 a goal a game for the last 3 years. No chance he would kick 25 next season if we picked him up.

As long as you are happy going backwards:rolleyes:

Agree .. Prefer to develop a young gun he isa bloody has been

If he is fab why,was he delisted from collingwood

In regards to Eddie Betts:

I have heard that North want Eddie so that they can trade Lindsey Thomas to gold coast. Apparently, D.Swallow wants to come to North

I don't have a reliable source, just something I have heard, but it would explain why north are willing to pay so much to get eddie

I have heard that North want Eddie so that they can trade Lindsey Thomas to gold coast. Apparently, D.Swallow wants to come to North

I don't have a reliable source, just something I have heard, but it would explain why north are willing to pay so much to get eddie
Surely this footage scared GC away?:cool:

No

was an extreme and silly example, I know.

But everyone has a price

Hell even Mr Burns sold his power plant when those wacky Russians came with an offer too good to refuse
Germans
(sorry, couldn't resist)

edit: disregard, saw you corrected yourself

There is rumours on TC that we are heavily into Swallow ourselves and have been since the beginning of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is rumours on TC that we are heavily into Swallow ourselves and have been since the beginning of the year.

Well someone will have to re-handsome us after Hampson goes.

get it done! you have my bidding.

Sorry but I won't!

The thought of Didak in a Carlton jumper makes me sick.

If he came, he would have to wash his own kit... I wouldnt even allow it near any of the other players kits just in case it passed on whatever infections he has.

Dudes and Dudettes, what is the go with Taylor Adams??? One minute we are not on Adam's radar as far as possible destinations, next minute I hear we are campaigning hard for him. Wtf is actually going on? Does anybody have any credible info? :(

Dudes and Dudettes, what is the go with Taylor Adams??? One minute we are not on Adam's radar as far as possible destinations, next minute I hear we are campaigning hard for him. Wtf is actually going on? Does anybody have any credible info? :(

He might be on our radar, but we might not be on his. Simple!

Unsure about didak, but is it in our interest to look at an older, experienced player to fill a hole for 12 months with the plan of chasing a younger player or free agent next season. If we picked up a young bloke in draft we'd be forced to sign up for 2 years, this may not suit.

Without sitting in on list management meetings, no one will ever know what the real plan is, but my guess is mick wants a ready made, experienced player who can run through middle, while change up forward for 12 months. Didak and chapman fill this void perfectly, can't think of any others that could do the same role.

Anyway, just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back