Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
suit.JPG
I didn't know they had colour photos in the 1800's...

Rumour has it Goldsack is not a fan of Buckley and looking for another club. You'd expect we would be hot favourites based on the fact he played under MM before. No information linking him to us besides that. Not sure how i feel about a 3rd tall. We need a KPD, but I have always liked the way he goes about it. I believe now playing the defensive forward role. Could be what we are looking for as a 3rd tall up forward with Henderson and trade in another KPF from somewhere else.

Odd Goldsack seems to be having a good year, playing better than ever... Doesn't mean you love the coach but...

You'd think if you didn't like the coach your form would suffer

Agree with this.
Unless of course he proving a point trying to impress other clubs.

Agree with this.
Unless of course he proving a point trying to impress other clubs.

Hate the recurring Collingwood theme, but is one of the few available free agents that would
fill a need at an affordable price. Many of our 2nd or 3rd tier players under scrutiny to retire,
trade or delist are talls. Our shortage of tall depth makes it difficult to cull these players. If we
are to have the mooted clean out, would make it easier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want any FAs if Gibbs leaves. Will dilute our compensation. If Gibbs stays a FA who doesn't cost the world and isn't coming to the end of his career could be a good fit.

Carrazzo has broken ribs which is an injury he sustained in the last quarter of the Bulldogs game (which makes his effort to run out the game all the more impressive).

The club is covering up this injury with "back spasms".

We won't be seeing Carrots anytime soon.

Makes zero sense that we keep tight lipped about injuries like that. Not like people are buying memberships depending on Carrazzo's fitness. Not like it creates match up headaches for our opposition. It maybe even underlines our wretched run with injuries giving us an excuse. Having said that, I completely believe this rumour to be true.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

It's true. No idea why we named him for either the eagles game or the Collingwood game. Was never a chance to play.

It's funny watching Macca's injury videos when you know he's talking total crap. 'We gave him every chance...'.

Makes zero sense that we keep tight lipped about injuries like that. Not like people are buying memberships depending on Carrazzo's fitness. Not like it creates match up headaches for our opposition. It maybe even underlines our wretched run with injuries giving us an excuse. Having said that, I completely believe this rumour to be true.
What about if the club wants to rush him back, but doesnt want opposition teams to know about it. They know he is important to the team, so might play with some soreness in the area...and if opposition mids are aware of it, they might target that area when niggling off the ball.

Kieran Jack has been playing with broken ribs since round 2. Practically been wearing a pillow strapped to him underneath his jumper.

What about if the club wants to rush him back, but doesnt want opposition teams to know about it. They know he is important to the team, so might play with some soreness in the area...and if opposition mids are aware of it, they might target that area when niggling off the ball.

So we tell everybody he has a sore back which is keeping him out for weeks? Would be an interesting strategy to get opponents to target his back instead, which would impact on his ribs as well. I reckon you may be giving them too much credit.

Maybe we should list 'ingrown toenail' as our standard injury or 'hair follicle fatigue' or something. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back