Moved Thread The Tigers are dead

Remove this Banner Ad

The Eagles ‘era’ got 1 flag. The Tigers era got 3. Must hurt given I know the Eagles rate themselves as having a superior list. The funny thing is post 2019 the Eagles gave away their future to jag a flag with Tim Kelly …… oops . He’s been average and the Eagles are the oldest list in the competition.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
0562F979-E9F3-4175-82DE-449F5A0D25BB.jpeg

I know … as I said, if you’d beaten a half strength GWS in the 2019 PF you would have undoubtedly won that flag. I have no doubt in my mind that flag was yours …. if only you beat a half strength GWS. Now you’ve sacked your coach and will be looking at 15-years+ between flags.

And well done on the 4 flags in a row. Back in the days of challenge systems and going into each season with 3 x competitive sides.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Come on surely you can do better than that. We own you. Always have always will.

Yes they are and will be for the next 50 Years

Cop that Richmond supporting sadsacks !

YEE HAW

giphy.gif

We only take the good oldies, like Isaac 'Norm' Smith. You can keep the Chopsticks Man.
You could have 3x norm Smith medalist as well.

Chopsticks are useful, clearly a man of culture if he knows how to use them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You touch both on your own. There's no shame in it.
Huh? Don't you think if I had male parts I would never date men because I would actually be able to have sex without being bitterly disappointed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved Thread The Tigers are dead

Remove this Banner Ad

Back