UK The UK Thread feat. Race Riots x PM Keir Starmer - How long?

How many terms for Keir?

• 5+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Whatever happened to that 1 conservative moderator that used to be on this board?

Anyway go ahead and lock from the SRP. There’s no point. Clearly it’s meant to be an echo chamber. Surprised Gethelred hasn’t suspended me for misinformation by posting a YouTube eyewitness video.

I’ll just stay on the conspiracies board. It’s basically spoiler alerts for what’s actually happening anyway without the enforced CNN gestapo.
Diddums

Whatever happened to that 1 conservative moderator that used to be on this board?

ShanDog you are needed!

Anyway go ahead and lock from the SRP. There’s no point. Clearly it’s meant to be an echo chamber. Surprised Gethelred hasn’t suspended me for misinformation by posting a YouTube eyewitness video.
You are just being disagreed with. It's OK.

I’ll just stay on the conspiracies board. It’s basically spoiler alerts for what’s actually happening anyway without the enforced CNN gestapo.
You will find lots of people to agree with you there.

I thought Gethlered was a conservative? Last time I seen them they were wearing a bow tie.

GB News. God.

So far we've got "they hunted me down" and "banged on my door" and "raid".

Their story seems to be that they visited her other addresses until they found her, knocked on her door, tried to follow up on her statements.

The contents of the conversation might be worth hearing, I suppose.

Explain this:

So in the Wes Winter video people unarmed, herded like sheep. Held against their will, and are arrested for no reason. Said people are mostly Caucasian.

Here we have Muslims blocking off streets clearly armed and police don’t go near them.

The UK is gone. Completely and utterly destroyed from the inside out.

Last edited:
Without excusing anything, they're rioting in areas that have been ignored by both Labour and the Tories since the 80s and left it absolutely ripe for the picking for the far right.
It's a common thread across the world.
The less well off in society being ignored, along comes some characteristic person who rallies these people and eventually we end up where we are now.

As there are an increasingly amount of 'have nots' in the world something is going to give eventually.

I doubt these people are rioting if they were on a good wicket so to speak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a common thread across the world.
The less well off in society being ignored, along comes some characteristic person who rallies these people and eventually we end up where we are now.

As there are an increasingly amount of 'have nots' in the world something is going to give eventually.

I doubt these people are rioting if they were on a good wicket so to speak.
I'm pretty sure Farage promised them they would all be better off if they got rid of all the European migrants. They got rid of those and ended up worse off. But rather than admit they were wrong, they're doubling down on the near-miniscule number of illegal immigrants as the root of all their problems. But because they don't understand how miniscule that number is, they're just picking on every coloured person, even ones who are third or fourth generation UK.

The irony that their leaders are mostly more foreign than the people they're harrassing (Farage and Robinson). Even Boris is only two generations ex-Ottoman.

Also, it's a nation built on the back of the plunder of nearly every nation on earth. So I guess the last place they can plunder is right at home.

But rather than admit they were wrong, they're doubling down on the near-miniscule number of illegal immigrants as the root of all their problems.
The anger of being left behind and ignored didn't vanish thats why. It's basically manifesting as blame anyone and anything but the people who are actually to blame.
Eventually when they realize Farage and the likes were bullshitting them they'll get angry in thier direction.

Which was 3 generations ago. Recent immigration has been a trickle compared to the Windrush Generation and 71 Immigration Act, let alone the EU immigration pre-Brexit.

These people are being convinced to fight for something which is almost entirely confected outrage pushed by disinformation from 25 years of Tory/Murdoch media and white supremacist groups.
FTFY.

GB News. God.

So far we've got "they hunted me down" and "banged on my door" and "raid".

Their story seems to be that they visited her other addresses until they found her, knocked on her door, tried to follow up on her statements.

The contents of the conversation might be worth hearing, I suppose.
Did they really need to follow up on her statements after a three year independent inquiry conclude systemic massive failings leading to the abuse of over 1,000 children of which she was one.

I can see why this would piss her off. Have a go at the looters and rioters, causing trouble on unsubstantiated rumours but not this issue.

The far right kicking and screaming at the death of Tory rule. Tories feeding the far right nonsense to stave off Reform/Brexit/Nazis has backfired.

It's the same pattern as the Cronulla riots. Tony Abbott has been successful at something, after all!
THis shit started in Australia in the late 90s.

I'm pretty sure Farage promised them they would all be better off if they got rid of all the European migrants. They got rid of those and ended up worse off. But rather than admit they were wrong, they're doubling down on the near-miniscule number of illegal immigrants as the root of all their problems. But because they don't understand how miniscule that number is, they're just picking on every coloured person, even ones who are third or fourth generation UK.

The irony that their leaders are mostly more foreign than the people they're harrassing (Farage and Robinson). Even Boris is only two generations ex-Ottoman.

Also, it's a nation built on the back of the plunder of nearly every nation on earth. So I guess the last place they can plunder is right at home.

An Ottoman you say? Don’t tell JD Vance.

Last edited:
Peta Credlin has her finger on the pulse:

Consider the different handling here in this country of the Black Lives Matter protests and the freedom rallies during the pandemic. Both were in defiance of pandemic rules but one was essentially tolerated and the other ruthlessly repressed, both under a Labor government in Victoria and also under a Coalition one in NSW.

Throughout the Western world, there are now acceptable and unacceptable disruptions; there’s tolerable and intolerable law-breaking. The former include protests against racism, colonialism and climate inaction; the latter include protests against heavy-handed government, the gender fluidity push and out-of-control immigration.

I wonder if there is anyone here who would concede that the above is an accurate reflection of the situation. My guess....probably not.

Peta Credlin has her finger on the pulse:

Consider the different handling here in this country of the Black Lives Matter protests and the freedom rallies during the pandemic. Both were in defiance of pandemic rules but one was essentially tolerated and the other ruthlessly repressed, both under a Labor government in Victoria and also under a Coalition one in NSW.

Throughout the Western world, there are now acceptable and unacceptable disruptions; there’s tolerable and intolerable law-breaking. The former include protests against racism, colonialism and climate inaction; the latter include protests against heavy-handed government, the gender fluidity push and out-of-control immigration.

I wonder if there is anyone here who would concede that the above is an accurate reflection of the situation. My guess....probably not.
Of course there isn't. Those "freedom rallies" are still going on now, they're not ruthlessly repressed. It's a pack of losers (maybe a dozen or twenty wandering down Collins Street every Saturday with a speaker on a trolley.

Climate protesters in the UK got 4 years for planning a protest.

What Peta Credlin said is nonsense.

If you think the right are the ones protesting and the major victims of heavy handed govt/policing, you've got no idea what you're talking about.

The anti-trans protest was joined by literaly nazis and were allowed their little chat out the front of Parliament, protected by police.

What planet do you and Peta get your news from?

Both were in defiance of pandemic rules but one was essentially tolerated and the other ruthlessly repressed
One generally did their best to mask up and maintain social distancing.

The other was all about not wearing masks and giving each other pink eye.

Complaining about modding could be a reportable offence too. I think that mod you mention (shandog) is still around.
No one has to watch your linked video though and complaining that no one did is pointless imo

Remove this Banner Ad

UK The UK Thread feat. Race Riots x PM Keir Starmer - How long?

Back