The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tiger don't know roo-boy personally and didn't know he played at tumba.
Regarding the player from cudgie[4] ,i wasn't there on hoildays and i agree with you about players useing elbows should be stamped out but it happens,some get caught some don't.
If officials from your club seen what happened why didn't they cite the player.[your officials weak as p-ss].
So lets have clean but hard game last round :thumbsu:
Firstly the rooboy, he,s ok just a liitle odd.The rest of your comments are right on the money in ever regard, especially the last one.:thumbsu:Good luck to all sides this weekend,thats everyone except Upper MURRAY Hero I hope he runs into an elbow:thumbsdown:

Well bullioh have top spot sown-up tumba should stay in, what position is in thier hands mite stay in second with corryong this week followed by bullioh and feds last game.Feds in third now with B/W this week ,cudgie the week after then tumba at home.B/W in fourth face feds this week in a must win game then corryong and last game cudgie which could decide who's in the four.I think percentage will be the key factor in 2nd an 3rd.
So here is my final four.
Bullioh, Tumba, Feds, and [sorry tiger] Cudgie unless you can win last game.
Does anyone else have a thought on the make-up.

Bullioh 1st
Feds 2nd
Tumba 3rd
toss up between walwa & cudgie, bad % may hurt the blues

interesting to see hunt & wilson named on the bench for walwa this week???

Tips for this week
tumba over corryong 7gls
b/w to cause upset 9pts over feds
i would like to say cudgie but i think bullioh by10gls or cudgie by 5pts.i'm playing both sides of the fence

hey i see the blues 2's are getting back on track.....just wondering diesel and d.o'neill have been playing????ifso 2 very handy players to have.also did notice j.lee in the 1's this week ....is that his first game for the year??? if tumba miss out on finals has max's season been a waste???

hey i see the blues 2's are getting back on track.....just wondering diesel and d.o'neill have been playing????ifso 2 very handy players to have.also did notice j.lee in the 1's this week ....is that his first game for the year??? if tumba miss out on finals has max's season been a waste???
Dont know if Jordan,s first game in the 1,s but I do know if he falls over while he,s running,sorry waddleing , he will be still rolling on G/F day ,fat arse and fat head,he gives us finally chiselled athletes a bad name,hey Billy BELL ,B/W superstar.:thumbsu:

Hi there ref, just heard B/W got over Feds by a couple of goals,and that umpire whose name I will not say flogged B/W, the same as he did last week to tumba,but what can anyone do ,he will cost one of the sides a place in the finals,and my source said todays effort was as biased and onesided as you would see,but thankfully B/W won. It makes me wonder if the other ump on the ground can see how biased this bloke is or if they even care.I think it wont matter anyway Bullioh are miles in front and even if he umps thier games it wont make any difference.The shame of it all is,Feds have got a good side ,they must feel embaressed when he umps and they get beaten.:cool:

Didn't TAKE the drive down to bullioh and they gave us agood touch-up, a lost to feds next week will spell the end to our season.
Regarding our ressies it's good to see the boys getting behind their coach but we all know bullioh have that one in the bag maybe B/W can give them a run for there money.
Reggieray tumba won't miss out on finals it's just where are they going to finish.Ithink second and then advance through to the G/F from the prelem and then i think it will be game-on with bullioh.Maxie should have all his players back from injuries come prelem and if they go out do you think his season has been a waste.
Out in corryong last night heard tumba's ruckman might of got a broken jaw does anyone know if it's true and how it happened
Well done yesterday tiger great win i was only 3pts out i think:thumbsu:

Didn't TAKE the drive down to bullioh and they gave us agood touch-up, a lost to feds next week will spell the end to our season.
Regarding our ressies it's good to see the boys getting behind their coach but we all know bullioh have that one in the bag maybe B/W can give them a run for there money.
Reggieray tumba won't miss out on finals it's just where are they going to finish.Ithink second and then advance through to the G/F from the prelem and then i think it will be game-on with bullioh.Maxie should have all his players back from injuries come prelem and if they go out do you think his season has been a waste.
Out in corryong last night heard tumba's ruckman might of got a broken jaw does anyone know if it's true and how it happened
Well done yesterday tiger great win i was only 3pts out i think:thumbsu:
Thanks Ref ,the win for B/W will be a kickalong for the boys ,they have had a fairly bad few weeks on and off the field.Had a few coldies last night with Dane A. and the walking beanbag Jordan L. cant believe Cudgie went down by so much,I thought they were on the improve.I dont know if its true or not but I heard that,, Evan,s my son dont hurt him, his DADDY had a run for Corryong yesterday,is it true? On your question of Maxie, well regardless of wether Tumba play in the finals or G/F I would say he has done a great job as a coach and a recruiter,if he can get all those kids right on the day I think Bullioh will be in for a bit of a game:thumbsu: and doesnt BEN COUSINS make us look GOOD:thumbsu: Hello ROBBO;) Collingwood ******:(

I hear A Bloom got rubbed out for 2 games at the tribunal last night... Costly blow for the blues ahead of a must win game against the swans.
Didnt even know he got reported,first player since Matt Hayesto go down, must have done something pretty bad ,the umps will not report anyone in this league,maybe he pinched a pie out of the canteen,which is a hanging offence up at Cudgie. You are right he will be missed by a side who have taken a while to get it right onfield. Feds and B/W will be so upset by his absence ,I think not. Maybe The BIG JORDY LEE can fill his place, Bloomy could run faster on his hands and knees than Mr Potatohead can in an upright position.;)

thats the season over for A bloom as i cant see the blues making finals this year...
My picks, and I think theyre easy today,Feds over Cudgie,easy, he whose name I wont say is umpireing,if you could call it that, Bullioh will belt Tumba,just to let them know what thier in for in a couple of weeks come finals,and Corryong, well the last time they played B/W they kicked 17/1 and the 1 was a rushed behind,it aint gunna happen today ,it will be more like 1/17 B/W by plenty.:thumbsu: And thats without Wilson, Dittko,and Riskce.;)

My picks, and I think theyre easy today,Feds over Cudgie,easy, he whose name I wont say is umpireing,if you could call it that, Bullioh will belt Tumba,just to let them know what thier in for in a couple of weeks come finals,and Corryong, well the last time they played B/W they kicked 17/1 and the 1 was a rushed behind,it aint gunna happen today ,it will be more like 1/17 B/W by plenty.:thumbsu: And thats without Wilson, Dittko,and Riskce.;)

spot on with your tips tiger,3 out of 3. keep up the great work:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good wins by Bulioh,Feds and B/W yesterday,next weeks games will be really interesting,Bullioh no problems,Feds V Tumba will be a ripper,B/W V Cudgie will be the same ,who ever wins those two games can finish 2nd I think and it will only be percentage that splits them. Talking to one of the umps from Feds/Cudgie game in the Koetong pub last night and he said Cudgie look like they have a few bad injury s out of yesterdays match,its a shame because they were looking good . And Corryong,well the blokes that have been playing and havent turned up the last two weeks,well done letting your teamates and club down:thumbsdown: Can only hope B/W get thier injuried players back for finals,Wilson,Dittko,Resckie,Wesleyand Young but sadly we wont see Rech or Howard again this year all those kids make a big difference to the B/W team. Good luck to all sides next week for the last H/AW. game and lets hope no injuries to any of the teams so we can all have a crack at the G/F.:thumbsu:;)

Good wins by Bulioh,Feds and B/W yesterday,next weeks games will be really interesting,Bullioh no problems,Feds V Tumba will be a ripper,B/W V Cudgie will be the same ,who ever wins those two games can finish 2nd I think and it will only be percentage that splits them. Talking to one of the umps from Feds/Cudgie game in the Koetong pub last night and he said Cudgie look like they have a few bad injury s out of yesterdays match,its a shame because they were looking good . And Corryong,well the blokes that have been playing and havent turned up the last two weeks,well done letting your teamates and club down:thumbsdown: Can only hope B/W get thier injuried players back for finals,Wilson,Dittko,Resckie,Wesleyand Young but sadly we wont see Rech or Howard again this year all those kids make a big difference to the B/W team. Good luck to all sides next week for the last H/AW. game and lets hope no injuries to any of the teams so we can all have a crack at the G/F.:thumbsu:;)

Yeah went and seen the corryong vs. walwa game - the pies started a bit slow but blew the dees away. have to agree tiger, pissweak effort by corryong blokes not showing up, every club has tough years, its a time when players need to stick together, not take the easy option and make it harder for the club and players. thought the umpiring was fairly well done and was good too see a couple of walwa players go in for a beer after, to the rest of the club who continually leave without going in for a beer, pull your head out of ass, the clubs need to support each other, the other clubs do it (even corryong after copping some beltings..) coaches should make it mandatory to do it rather than piss off, like some of the OM clubs.

Yeah went and seen the corryong vs. walwa game - the pies started a bit slow but blew the dees away. have to agree tiger, pissweak effort by corryong blokes not showing up, every club has tough years, its a time when players need to stick together, not take the easy option and make it harder for the club and players. thought the umpiring was fairly well done and was good too see a couple of walwa players go in for a beer after, to the rest of the club who continually leave without going in for a beer, pull your head out of ass, the clubs need to support each other, the other clubs do it (even corryong after copping some beltings..) coaches should make it mandatory to do it rather than piss off, like some of the OM clubs.

Agreed Silver Kid, even if u got a total floggin and have ur tail between ur legs, stick around and enjoy a tinny. Sure sometimes there a bit of a trek home but very unsportsman like when the WHOLE away team ups n leaves. :thumbsdown: Good luck to all coming up to finals.

Well it looks like the blue boys 2009 season is coming to an end this week unless we can win by 40gls,but it would be good to finish off on a win.
See bullioh beat tumba by 50pts which is not much considering what they have been doing to other sides. The only thing it's caused is who's going to get second spot.[i'm still backing tumba].
Tiger good to hear B/W boys went back for a drink after the game it's amazing what a win can do.
Question for you tiger-Will b/w be playing in the U.M.F.L. next season? and if so will they be based in albury due to the amount of alb/wod based players an travelling back to walwa each saturday to play.
Which clubs does anyone see getting new coach's for the 2010 season.
Regarding the ressies comp it will be between b/w an cudgie who play bullioh in G.F[leaning towards b/w if both there sides play finals on the same day due to more depth] unless cudgie drop some players back this week.All the best to all sides playing in the finals, see you this saturday tiger:thumbsu:

:thumbsu:
Well it looks like the blue boys 2009 season is coming to an end this week unless we can win by 40gls,but it would be good to finish off on a win.
See bullioh beat tumba by 50pts which is not much considering what they have been doing to other sides. The only thing it's caused is who's going to get second spot.[i'm still backing tumba].
Tiger good to hear B/W boys went back for a drink after the game it's amazing what a win can do.
Question for you tiger-Will b/w be playing in the U.M.F.L. next season? and if so will they be based in albury due to the amount of alb/wod based players an travelling back to walwa each saturday to play.
Which clubs does anyone see getting new coach's for the 2010 season.
Regarding the ressies comp it will be between b/w an cudgie who play bullioh in G.F[leaning towards b/w if both there sides play finals on the same day due to more depth] unless cudgie drop some players back this week.All the best to all sides playing in the finals, see you this saturday tiger:thumbsu:
Come on ref,every side has more Alb/Wod based players than local,there arent enough locals in any of the towns to get a quarter of a team let alone a full side,not even tumba and they are the biggest town,population and employment wise.Coaching ,well Coulso has done a pretty good job with all the dramas with injuries on and off the field,on field have been to his top four or five players,I dont know much about the other clubs,Tumba would be nuts to get rid of Maxie,done a good job,but lets hope not to good,Bullioh v B/W G/F. Ref I might feel unwell about midday on sat. when Im at work, show your face at Wallwa and have a great day,good luck to all this week especially corryong they need it.:thumbsu:

Another rainy day another day off work [p-off rain i need the money].
Hey ref the coaches i think are safe are B.Nichols[bullioh] Harvey[feds] Big Jim[cudgie],Maxie[tumba] an Coulston[b/w] mite retire[and i say mite] which could mean loss of players and i think Evan [corry] will step down to get some one out of ALB/WOD and they will come back bigger an better in 2010.
Tiger about local players Tumba have the most playing senior football.
Out of their top 25 players 18 are local and if i'm rite feds are next followed by corryong,cudgie ,bullioh,and b/w. but all clubs need traveling players some just need about 70%
Who will play Bullioh in G/F well they have to get there first just like the others .

Another rainy day another day off work [p-off rain i need the money].
Hey ref the coaches i think are safe are B.Nichols[bullioh] Harvey[feds] Big Jim[cudgie],Maxie[tumba] an Coulston[b/w] mite retire[and i say mite] which could mean loss of players and i think Evan [corry] will step down to get some one out of ALB/WOD and they will come back bigger an better in 2010.
Tiger about local players Tumba have the most playing senior football.
Out of their top 25 players 18 are local and if i'm rite feds are next followed by corryong,cudgie ,bullioh,and b/w. but all clubs need traveling players some just need about 70%
Who will play Bullioh in G/F well they have to get there first just like the others .
Chopper me boy,if you count the three Brook boys Kane Richards and Macklan and four our five blokes Ihave never seen before ,probably from Wagga,playing then that isnt a bad add on for all the locals that beat B/W a few weeks ago,I hope they can do the job if B/W cant,and please tell me who all the locals are that live and play at Bullioh and Cudgie ,and I mean LIVE there,even thier twos are made up of the blokes from ALB/WOD. who just want to have a kick.I would love B/W to have the cash Tumba have ,anyway good luck and goodnight,Im portified.:thumbsu::p

Chopper me boy,if you count the three Brook boys Kane Richards and Macklan and four our five blokes Ihave never seen before ,probably from Wagga,playing then that isnt a bad add on for all the locals that beat B/W a few weeks ago,I hope they can do the job if B/W cant,and please tell me who all the locals are that live and play at Bullioh and Cudgie ,and I mean LIVE there,even thier twos are made up of the blokes from ALB/WOD. who just want to have a kick.I would love B/W to have the cash Tumba have ,anyway good luck and goodnight,Im portified.:thumbsu::p

We all know it's just the way things are these days there's simply not enough work around these small communities to hold on to players. We can't expect towns such as walwa,bullioh,cudgee and even corryong (with two sides) to produce locally based players every week as they just don't exist. In saying that i think this year feds, corryong and cudgee probably had most locals playing and suprise suprise they will all finish towards the bottom of the ladder. I agree we all need to try and build a base with local talent but to be successful recruiting from away is essential.

TIPS FOR THIS WEEK
Even though tumba are playing rugby on saturday to much to loose
tumba by 4pts
b/w cudgie -cudgie 7pts
bullioh- corry ?

TIPS FOR THIS WEEK
Even though tumba are playing rugby on saturday to much to loose
tumba by 4pts
b/w cudgie -cudgie 7pts
bullioh- corry ?
Ref your tips are close but not close enough, I believe Bullioh will win by heaps,but will rest a few for next week, those blokes who have let Corryong down by walking away should be barred from thier club,blokes in thier 50s makeing up the numbers its a disgrace,and that is no disrepect to them, I think Feds by 3 goals, it wont make any difference Tumba have a better % than Feds and B/W so will stay 2nd, and I would like B/W to win but, I believe they will be without Wilson,Hayes,Heustan,Young,Wesley and maybe Dittko so my tip is, B/W by 10 points, if the boys come to play, not like last week,when it took a rocket at halftime to wake them up.:thumbsu:

Just heard B/W by 50 odd points over Cudgie ,and that was without a lot of the supposed guns,maybe B/W need to go down that path, players who will give thier all regardless of thier skill level allways show up when the going gets tough, dont know the other scores but I dont care now,I,m going to a 19th birthday party to get smashed ,talk to you boys later, party time.:thumbsu::eek:

I think the Walwa boys owe the Feds boys a couple of beers for beating Tumba on Saturday giving them the second chance. Fingers crossed Walwa can roll Bullioh in the second semi so we dont have to make the long trek to Bullioh for the Grand Final. Does anyone know where the league vote count is gunna be next weekend? Talk is it's gunna be at Tumba. Couldn't imagine there would be a huge turn out if thats the case.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back