The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Understand, but naming the league would then limit it to five teams and if nothing came from it i would have 20 team mates that might not kick to me anymore lol.... Just looking for a change, footy & Work.

Bigeye i understand what your saying top 5 clubs thats a playing list of 150 players between all clubs at least.
So how does someone get hold of you and are you prepared to travel
I know the club i support is still wanting to add acouple more senior players to its list

Bigeye i understand what your saying top 5 clubs thats a playing list of 150 players between all clubs at least.
I know the club i support is still wanting to add acouple more senior players to its list
Where do you train?, im guessing you have players that come from Albury wodonga that might share travel. I spend 35mins one way at the moment so its not a big deal! you can give me your details and i will contact you...

Wayne Edwards is coaching tumba ressies don't know who's coaching the rest of the ressies sides my old club mite struggle this year but don't rite them off just yet we will definitly field a competitive senoir side an hopefully pick up a few recruits before the end of june mite struggle for ressies but we will do our best
All the best to everyone for the 2009 season

So what sort of numbers are people getting to training?? I went for my 1st run this week and was actually surprised to that we had numbers, 8 weeks out from the season.

Interested to see if the Barnawartha BIGEYE has passed on his details????
Anyone Concur....

Interested to see if the Barnawartha BIGEYE has passed on his details????
Anyone Concur....

Yes he has skipper. Bigeye will be in contact soon thank-u
Which players have moved on from each club an where have they gone. Have been told KINGY from cudgie an MULLO could be playing for BB SAINTS in hume league

Well I hear that corryong have lost heaps, not sure who to start with. Walwa has lost a couple of kids to North Albury and a couple of other kids to uni. It sounds like half of cudgewa 2nds are going to bb saints, feds im not sure about they seem like they are getting a heap of old blokes together and no details on Tumba except for Rat movin on and Bullioh but the border mail keeps saying that one of the nicholls boys are going to Raiders.

I was looking on the pdfl big footy and it said that jesse hill who played at bullioh has signed with berrigan!! Should be a big loss for bullioh, although you would think they are still flag favourites.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Famous Roo the RAT has moved to hay due to employment but could return before the end of june but tumba has picked up Ben Macklan [bullioh] his mate Jake Parkin who will add abit more bite around the ground with his pace they also picked up Josh Shackleton [Fitzroy Stars Melb] Andrew Kelly [Nth Albury] also John Cameron has returned to the club. They have lost acouple of young local players to uni.All three Brook boys i've heard have signed up to play for tumba who are quality players but the two sides to beat in 2009 would still be cudgie an bullioh

good on them im not sure a couple of 2nds from bullioh, 1 from North and 1 from melb will help cause i know a couple they have lost like craig turner? and 1 of the waters boys, charles i think, the brooks boys are handy though. I would think bullioh and cudgie but Walwa have picked up a couple and in talks with a centre-half so we couldn't be to far out of the thinking

Well I hear that corryong have lost heaps, not sure who to start with. Walwa has lost a couple of kids to North Albury and a couple of other kids to uni. It sounds like half of cudgewa 2nds are going to bb saints, feds im not sure about they seem like they are getting a heap of old blokes together and no details on Tumba except for Rat movin on and Bullioh but the border mail keeps saying that one of the nicholls boys are going to Raiders.
have also heard that corryong are in all sorts of trouble, they cant find players from anywhere.,there money had to dry up sooner or later tho...also know that half of cudgewas 2nds isnt going to bbsaints,they have lost there full forward to them but that is it,the rest have commited to cudgie 2s for another season with the exception of a few that have retired for whatever reasons.

since the web site is down and no one can see the transfer lists can any one say for sure who clubs have picked up, where these players have come from and if their any good, whats the news on hayse will he stay or will he go, i personally couldn't see him going! i think corryong are up shit creek without a paddle this year herd a lot of guys going and can't recruit ant one, tumba look as though they have signed a few players but are they trying to win a seniors or a reserves premiership this year cause if its the 1's their after maybe they should recruit some senior players instead of paying "qoute from macklin himself" $250 a game no training and an extra $1000 if they win a flag, for a guy who struggled to get a game come finals for bullioh last year, BIG MISSTAKE MAXY, i've herd alot about feds recruits, whale harvey sinclair walker all back to the club is there any more, will stork be pullin the boots on or will he have to much on his hands trying to stop his pub from going broke herd some pretty bad romurs goin round there? haven't herd a lot from b/w, infact nothing at all, any news there guys? herd a lot of rumours about players coming and going at cudge but no ones been able to tell me any thing for sure, herd nick purss has been spendin a fair bit of time with big jim any thing goin on there or what, could he leave myrleford in the state their in, got told that bullioh have had a bit of a mixed bag so far lost a few players, lambert hill b nichol 3 big ones, but i did here a rumour that nichol may have pulled the pin on raiders and be on his way back to the dogs, also herd they have signed up ex players liam haddrick and mat tyrrell, chris star, kade small, some kid that won tall vall 3rds b/f last year and a guy by the name of bradswoth or something like that apparently played tac cup for stingrays in 2004 and kicked 106goals for mornigton peninsular club lang warren in 2005, any one else got any more info they would like to share or correct me on, think they may be hard to beat again feds and cudge should be up there and tumba and walwa to battle out for the last finals spot, corryong for the spoon

i've herd alot about feds recruits, whale harvey sinclair walker all back to the club is there any more, will stork be pullin the boots on or will he have to much on his hands trying to stop his pub from going broke herd some pretty bad romurs goin round there?

harvey bringin a few with him. ex walwa coach jason vildovas & 2 young blokes (dont know names but they've been 2 training a couple of times) stork is definitely playing, been training for the last month.

Premiership Glory don't beleave everything you hear or read. Everyone wrote Corryong last year but they still made GF even though it was a one dog race.
GF didn't BM play 6 or 7 senior games for Bullioh and i don't think tumba coach would recruit players to play ressiesfor that sort of money he must see something in him that bullioh didn't.A different club mite make the differance only time will tell.

Wheres super wog gone?

Chopper super wog has retired word has it that he's becoming a DAD so won't have much time for footy this season but mite play game here an there.
Chopper whats your prediction for this years final 4?
Also guys i joined this website this year because i was told you would get agood laugh so iv'e finally finished reading 2008 an what i can make af it is the two most hated sides seem to be Bullioh an Tumba so most of you's must play or support the other clubs except the one they call the toecutter he seems that he carn't make up his mind what league he wants to be in [hume\upper murray]

Referee my top 4 has only two of the teams the border named.
Not in order but i will install Bullioh as the number one team to beat on last years performance cudgie b/w an tumba corryong an fedralsto fight for wooden spoon.
Does anyone know how B/W went in thier practice game against Murray Magpies

Remove this Banner Ad

The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back