The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was a dead rubber yesterday but there is certainly some worrying signs for Cudgy, which will need to be rectified quick sticks this week. They had some key players out in particular the absence of our best and fairest winner T. Herring, who definately would of added some stability to the back line. Don't know Corrying are hitting form at the right time of the year and will take some beating. They certainly proved me wrong.

Yes it was a dead rubber yesterday but there is certainly some worrying signs for Cudgy, which will need to be rectified quick sticks this week. They had some key players out in particular the absence of our best and fairest winner T. Herring, who definately would of added some stability to the back line. Don't know Corrying are hitting form at the right time of the year and will take some beating. They certainly proved me wrong.

Who's been going well to get corryong into this winning form? They have a pretty good mix...

corryong did look good but the blues better get it together or its season over....if thats the case it would be a waste of time beating federals etc....yet again corryong failed to field a 2's lucky for them cudgy had plenty of players willing to play for them so doe boy could retire in style....will this be the last seaon of reserves in the upper murray???? i think the blues will get over the line in both grades this week then it will come down to pride after that...plus how much they want it...the seniors should calm down a bit and stop showing off...and play great footy which they can do...hey super wog i think chucky4 might be called chokey4 by early september:D.....theo is the man down back for the blues and should cut gaysey(matt) out the game this week.....and give him a big t-bag:thumbsu:

The Cudgy boys have the troops to get up this week. Last week was an off week for the boys. Injuries, absentees and a drop in form cost the boys but we've set ourselves for week 1 of the finals and the midfield will hit their straps, with an ever-reliable defence and a forward line with some quality, Cudgy are better than the weekends result. The reserves have had a well earned rest and will use the weekends scratchy to slingshot there preparations for next week.

The Cudgy boys have the troops to get up this week. Last week was an off week for the boys. Injuries, absentees and a drop in form cost the boys but we've set ourselves for week 1 of the finals and the midfield will hit their straps, with an ever-reliable defence and a forward line with some quality, Cudgy are better than the weekends result. The reserves have had a well earned rest and will use the weekends scratchy to slingshot there preparations for next week.

so juddy is the league upto scratch!!!! the blues have a big turn around this week??? it will come down to defence and hopefully the injuries aren't that bad!!!!! i see fanta pants 11 played well again...it's good to see him play well...heard a rumor that the blues may have a special coach at training thursday night!!! ex vfl / afl player and coach to inspire the players before finals....lets hope it works and go blues!!!! so how did number 60 go in the reserves this week????? i heard he's huge!!! what about meatballs causing a bit of a show after the siren:confused:....

well it looks like another week in the UMFL has gone past, with no real shock results and 4 struggling cudgie seconds players talking them selves up and making all the same excuses for loosing agian, gee you guys make me laugh!!! you talk your seniors up every week and they loose so you make up so many weak excuses rather than excepting the fact there no good and then start talking about winning the 2's by 20 goals when its only a scratch match "well done" guys thats a good result

Who's been going well to get corryong into this winning form? They have a pretty good mix...
dont really no many of there players, jeffries is playing great footy down back from wat ive seen and heard, both teams played like shit on the weekend wif cudgy playing extra shit. there forward line might be the differance this week if they fire.

Yeah I was released late last night. Copped it sweet in the cells. Nah they went easy on me. But I really didnt deeserve it. I clearly just wanted my jacket back. No more talk this week boys its performance time. Go Cudge

Yeah I was released late last night. Copped it sweet in the cells. Nah they went easy on me. But I really didnt deeserve it. I clearly just wanted my jacket back. No more talk this week boys its performance time. Go Cudge

hey you sure your name isn't craig cousins!!!!! must have been a big night juddy!!! hopefully we hear of you after the blues pump corryong :D

also to the new comers if it weren't for us this thread would be dead and buried months ago...but i'm surpised you found out about it..its been great for the past few months...the resessies is going to die next year if corryong and federals don't get there act together and put sides on the park and stop paying guys to much cash to those who should be playing seconds....:rolleyes:

well it looks like another week in the UMFL has gone past, with no real shock results and 4 struggling cudgie seconds players talking them selves up and making all the same excuses for loosing agian, gee you guys make me laugh!!! you talk your seniors up every week and they loose so you make up so many weak excuses rather than excepting the fact there no good and then start talking about winning the 2's by 20 goals when its only a scratch match "well done" guys thats a good result
Well said Benny, these Cudgy blokes are so full of shit as was proven on Saturday. Their seniors are showing up to be pretenders as was proven on Saturday against the dee's:thumbsdown:. As benny said stop making excuses your just not up to it!!! I expect the result to be no different this weekend as for their two's this weekends result will be irrelevant as they wont get much further in the finals race. As for our boys we coasted to easy wins at the weekend and showed that beating their ressies on their on dung hill with the best they can offer shows our hard work will be rewarded come finals time.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Come on chucky, you know you bullioh boys are scared of the "F" word. FINALS. Nothing different from any other year you've played with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey you sure your name isn't craig cousins!!!!! must have been a big night juddy!!! hopefully we hear of you after the blues pump corryong :D

also to the new comers if it weren't for us this thread would be dead and buried months ago...but i'm surpised you found out about it..its been great for the past few months...the resessies is going to die next year if corryong and federals don't get there act together and put sides on the park and stop paying guys to much cash to those who should be playing seconds....:rolleyes:

Yes reggie you might be right. Another disgraceful display from Tumba seconds with the club umpires struggling to keep control. So much so they nearly came to blows after the match with some heated words exchanged. Some Tumba players took the field still drunk from the 21st the night before and were only interested in attacking the player, regardless if he had the ball or not. It is not a brave act to hit a player with his head over the ball. Even "uncle" got split open. They then wanted to carry on after the final siren and got their wish, with a fight breaking out.The only good thing about this, is the main trouble maker earned a visit to the hospital.
I thought i had seen everything until i saw Tumba senior coach Max Duncan running the boundry for the senoirs because "no one else would do it". Tumbarumba you are a disgrace of a club and should stick to rugby league.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: An eventful day in the hills.
Bring back Bethanga, F**k off Tumba!!!!!!!!!!!

tumba seem to be the biggest joke going around in any league.no one wants to help them and more players cause trouble then help....max duncan gives his 100 % every week and is let down by idoits who don't know better.rugby is the main game in that town and they should stick to it.its always the case when you play them at home they carry on like world beaters.also they look like a bunch of hobo's on the field with not one guy wearing the correct shorts or socks.at least they could look like a team.look at bullioh and cudgewa they look like a team every week.the finals will be a real test for the blues in both grades.can bullioh get over the finals jitters and take it home????:p

UMFL Story
Does anyone remember when the best player from Tumba jumped the fence before the juniors Grand Final (1999 I think) and broke his arm?

Hilarious. Feds won by 1 point.

hey RM i have heard about that one. just a little note it's time to be contenders this week not pretenders.also its funny how tumba have so many players double up each week but end playing 2nds without a worry.they may have a lot of phamton senior players:).Also on tumba it's also funny how when finals arrive and real umpires the games change alot and players get found out.:eek:

haha yeah i do remember that RM - he was a very feared ruckmen in the U18's, and every federal player breathed a sigh of relief knowing they could put thier head over the ball with one less hick trying to kill them... jeez he must of felt like a hero..

Was it really in any doubt? The Cudgy boys mean business and with their footballing lives on the line they came through with the goods in both seniors and reserves. Craig Judd and Matt Bradshaw were instrumental in the forward line in the seniors as was big T. Herring who plugged the ruck position nicely. Dramatic scenes in the reserves as a quarter time head count was requested by federals and Cudgy's score was wiped leaving Federals with a three goal lead at the break. May I ask what were the brains trust doing? It's not rocket science. But Cody Edwards the youngest kid on the ground turned in a blinder as did Hutchy (Willow), Webby and Camel (Slugga) to steamroll to victory by six goals. Go you blue baggers!!!! And watch out Chucky because the pressure is back on you guys. Forks to you.:D

well done blues:)

great to see t-bag strutting his stuff.it was great to get a msg about the wins guys thanks.maybe the 2's need a hand on the bench:confused:maybe a retuired player to lend a hand or two.Just another story for the herald sun this week guns.they love codgy at finals time.So is there any chance of changes next week in the 2's or 1's?? maybe hooky will get a run???? great work blues and chucky you are under the pump this week:p

well done blues:)

great to see t-bag strutting his stuff.it was great to get a msg about the wins guys thanks.maybe the 2's need a hand on the bench:confused:maybe a retuired player to lend a hand or two.Just another story for the herald sun this week guns.they love codgy at finals time.So is there any chance of changes next week in the 2's or 1's?? maybe hooky will get a run???? great work blues and chucky you are under the pump this week:p
yeah good day all round bit of biff in both grades with hayes being used as a boxing bag all day long and meatballs trying to take on half the feds side. looks like 2 more players will drop back to the 2nds with both boers brothers to cum back into the side. not sure how the 2nds coach will get back into the side may have some tough calls.

just wondering if they should have b&f in the 2's this season??? when you think about it there was only one game most weeks with corryong forfeiting most weeks meaning that votes couldn't be giving..think about it cudgy played them only once for the year in a real match....super wog may have been a chance???? i think no b& f would be a fair result for all teams.

just a note to super wog in respect to the seniors dropping players next final.they haven't dropped a player all year to the 2's so if they have to many that player should be emergency for them or do the team thing and run water:rolleyes:.but also if the 2's have to many i would hope that the players unlucky to miss out would help out aswell....:eek:

Geeze you blokes are full of shit. You've beaten Corryong in the 1's which barely qualified for the finals and in the 2's Federal struggle to get anymore than 14 on the ground. The real stuff for you will start in 2 weeks time. You blokes should come out to Bullioh on Saturday and make sure to bring a pad and pen with you cause you better do your homework:thumbsdown:

Geeze you blokes are full of shit. You've beaten Corryong in the 1's which barely qualified for the finals and in the 2's Federal struggle to get anymore than 14 on the ground. The real stuff for you will start in 2 weeks time. You blokes should come out to Bullioh on Saturday and make sure to bring a pad and pen with you cause you better do your homework:thumbsdown:
Chucky you can only beat the opposition that you play on the day. As for the pen and paper at least we are able to read and write:rolleyes:2 weeks time will be interesting especially when we are playing against you guys... (chokers!!!):D

You're a f*ck bag Chucky. I look forward to watching you blokes shit yourself against Federals and Tumba next week. You should know that we have players come out of the wood work during finals. You blokes have shown us all your cards. We know what to expect. We have not brought everything to the table and still have plenty of aces up our sleave. Hang on though I suppose you video taped us yesterday and will study it on a Thursday night at training like your seniors did against Federals. Its Upper Murray football c*ck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back