The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullioh -what a load of shit. "oh we're going to take home the silverware" "we've already got our premiership tshirts printed" "flags in both grades" etc etc. I was there, and I saw the whole thing. Not good enough. Lacked spirit and both teams expected the opposition to lay down and give it to them on a silver platter. Bullioh, you blokes rated yourselves highly have a good hard look at your miserable selves over the summer. Pride comes before a fall, and fall you knuckleheads did! CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE

3 more sleeps till us boys get to collect our september silverware...theres only 3 sure things in life...,death,taxes and bullioh premiers 2007:thumbsu:...instead of going to border-walwa next year toecutter just retire and save yourself the dissapointment.bullioh is going to be the powerhouse of the upper murray for many years to come..,ifeel a string of premierships coming on over the next 5 years for us boys.this wkend will be the easyest game of the year for both our sides..:thumbsu::thumbsu:
so have u got that silverware yet...... ha u f.ckin lost u CHOKERS. ive beeeeeeen waiting for weeks to give u shit and dont give me this at least we made it crap because thats wat use r. use looked like a MONKEY F.UCKIN A BOWLING BOWL yesterday in both grades. we trained for hours every nite woop d f.uckin doo da it counted for nufing dont talk yaself up next year it was like winning a grandfinal for me yesterday and at least i no wat it feals like to win one. i could go on all day bout how the chocker tag willl never go away but i wont u suck and keep reading cause its chocking season for use guys. yeeeeee haaaaaa go bullioh 2007 w***ers

can you hear that sound of deep breathing coming from the valley??? as you drive closer to bullioh it get's louder and louder.what is it i wonder.as i pull into bullioh footy oval it's right in front of me.if you haven't worked it out yet it's louder then greg norman losing a golf tourament on the last hole.it's bullioh choking and choking and still choking until next september.i won't say bad luck because you guys gave plenty to everyone game enough to say look out.last word from me are super wog is a champ and bear is watching you.:D

hey chuck cheese you blokes went of quicker then tk @ 727

what a day for the bullioh chokers... lets start with the 2nds, you dogs couldnt even beat a side full of inbred criminals...,you have over rated players in your side that cant even step up to the big stage of a grand final...i reckon it would be a sad sad sad day in the valley of broken deams. GO TUMBA:thumbsu: now for the 1sts.,what can we say?? CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE.,a 12 year old has more heart then what your whole side has together.. GO FEDS:thumbsu:

its been 9 hours since i last posted i have a need to ask chucky4 r u now going by chokey4. do use no how old ur playing list is and avreage weight is. u talk bout being up there for the next 5 years, half ur players will be in a home by then or dead from being to fat. wat did use do wif those shirts use made up can i have one please idiots. talk soon.......

I'm sorry to say, we have choked.... i am joining cudgewa next year;),i used to play there back in 2000 when there seniors won the flag.i just hope all you cudgewa players will accept me in to your club.,with me at your club next year we will get the silverware we deserve,theres no way we could lose:rolleyes:

I need some help, quick. Chucky4 i did my tie up too tight, i cant breath!! What happened??? you know what you posers are dont you... you smug little f*ck you, i hoped you would get dropped but i got one better.. you played and lost! like superwog said, dont give me that crap about making it, we played off in the last 3 and won 2, whats your stats? Cough cough, choke choke, after seeing you in action and the contests you backed out of i cant wait to see you on the park. Chumpette.:thumbsu:

I need some help, quick. Chucky4 i did my tie up too tight, i cant breath!! What happened??? you know what you posers are dont you... you smug little f*ck you, i hoped you would get dropped but i got one better.. you played and lost! like superwog said, dont give me that crap about making it, we played off in the last 3 and won 2, whats your stats? Cough cough, choke choke, after seeing you in action and the contests you backed out of i cant wait to see you on the park. Chumpette.:thumbsu:
Now now, don't get too nasty we could be playing together next year:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Todman, you can already add another team to the list 'Bullioh Football Club Reserves Premiers 2007 ':D P.S. Toecutter, Reggieray and SuperWog you blokes are dreaming if you think your gonna be there on Grand Final day :D:D:D
Chokey, the Toecutter and Super Wog were there on grand final day and we were there to see you boys CHOKE in both grades, you guys had your chances during both games and only have yourselves to blame. It is fine being physically fit you coast through the home and away games but if your not mentally strong it shows up during finals especially grand finals. Now that you've blown your chances for this year it will be interesting to see what you guys come up with for next season. But for the next 12 months your gonna be known as the CHOKERS of the Upper Murray:D:D:D

well bullioh will have to wait at least a year to get the noose of there fat necks.(i'm guessing that they did have fat necks to match there fat head during the season) i think you can hear the sound of weezing as you go past the bullioh turn off. Heard a rumor that a bullioh jumper is hanging by a rope on the bullioh sign:confused: i would love to see that:p Ifso well done to the guys involved:cool: anyway the season is over and it maybe big cricket time..............as i have hung up the boots i will keep on eye this thread next season for the goss and laughs.:D

What was the Grand Final score?
cant remember i was to busy laughing to notice the scores but the best i can give is 2nds lost by 3goals and 1st grade was 8 points but a feds player took a mark inside 50 b4 the siren went not sure if he had a shoot or just wanted to join in the celebration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cant remember i was to busy laughing to notice the scores but the best i can give is 2nds lost by 3goals and 1st grade was 8 points but a feds player took a mark inside 50 b4 the siren went not sure if he had a shoot or just wanted to join in the celebration.
You'd be going to their presentation night Wogboy? Have a couple with Chucky for me:D

Sounds like there is a chance that the Tumba Rugby League Club may fold next year which will mean a lot more local players and sponsorship money will go to the Aussie Rules club. With their strong under 16 team we could see Tumba dominate the Upper Murray in the next few years.

Sounds like there is a chance that the Tumba Rugby League Club may fold next year which will mean a lot more local players and sponsorship money will go to the Aussie Rules club. With their strong under 16 team we could see Tumba dominate the Upper Murray in the next few years.

Interesting to hear. They'd still want to recruit pretty well because having their rugby players swap codes wont make them into a superstar squad...

The reserves don't you mean:confused::confused::confused:

Would be great to see atleast 3-4 teams in with a chance with the flag - instead of 1-2. Whos your source and who are the brothers?

yes would be great to see more than 2 teams perform well up there!
well ill just say the last time the 3 of them played together was at tocumwal and apparently one is looking into a coaching role!!!!

yes would be great to see more than 2 teams perform well up there!
well ill just say the last time the 3 of them played together was at tocumwal and apparently one is looking into a coaching role!!!!

Sounds interesting. Hope the league has competitive teams in all grades. Be tough for a player to coach from melbourne. How many brothers are in the Pole Family?

There are only two brothers in the Pole family. And I couldnt imagine big Jono running round the feild anytime soon. I think the family you are talking about is the Collins boys (Nathan, Liam & Josh). Havnt heard the rumor yet but would be great to see them return.
P.S. Have been reading this tread for most of the season. You guys crack me up.

Bring on 2008

Rumour has been confirmed that Tommy Kizzle, Kizzle Carter and meatballs are crossing over to Border-Walwa next season after a senior player's (G.W.) remarks at their preso day that basically the club didn't require travelers to be a success and thanked everyone but the reserves (the heart and sole of the club).There are a few more to follow.tommy kizzle will be the recruit of the season going back to his old club where he won a b&f. pies 2008!!:thumbsu: cudgewa wooden spooners!!:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back