The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any talk of who Feds are going to buy to coach them this year? They'll be shattered if they only get 1 year out of big nev.

Any of the clubs up there even contemplated doing a few training sessions before xmas, or will that be left til feb/march?

Deaf dunc for league B&F 08

Tumba doin informal training (they need it), no reason to start pre-season in any bush comp before mid-january as Federals showed on GF day. Paul and Nev will go around again, heard they had a go at Mark McSweeney and Mark Nicol to coach them. John Waldron rumored to be doing Corryong (if price is right):)

Tumba doin informal training (they need it), no reason to start pre-season in any bush comp before mid-january as Federals showed on GF day. Paul and Nev will go around again, heard they had a go at Mark McSweeney and Mark Nicol to coach them. John Waldron rumored to be doing Corryong (if price is right):)

I thought Mark Nichol was still coaching Bullioh next season.
John Waldren would still get a kickup in tuh UMFL.
Miht go up there myself,good money going for lazy ful forwards I heard.

I thought Mark Nichol was still coaching Bullioh next season.
John Waldren would still get a kickup in tuh UMFL.
Miht go up there myself,good money going for lazy ful forwards I heard.
he is still coaching. he was saying feds have hit up every coach in the upper m. u would think nugents would be around again

I thought Reggie Ray was going to be part of the Wodonga Saints brainstrust:confused::confused::confused:

still waiting on for the phone to ring!!!!!! i'm taking many offers!!!!! isn't that right super wog:D so who's going to be your a/c next season????wheels is a great one waiting for the call!!!!

i hear bullioh players r now trying to show a bit of biff out in the pubs now causing fights cause there club gets bagged out on this site. id say if bullioh players r not happy the should join in on the banter or dont bother reading the site

i hear bullioh players r now trying to show a bit of biff out in the pubs now causing fights cause there club gets bagged out on this site. id say if bullioh players r not happy the should join in on the banter or dont bother reading the site
i am a bullioh legend and i agree with you superwog but,some of my team mates dont have the brains or communication skills to be a part of this site. i think all the sledging against us should stop as we are getting sick of being the main club copping all the abuse from the cudgewa players(if you can call them players).where did you guys finish last season again??chokeing to feds in the prelim final dropping some of your better players to the 2nds just to keep some very ordinary locals in that already weak senior side.. you guys have to keep there parents happy you know,no wonder you change senior and reserves coaches every year..:mad:

Well Chucky4 If You Didnt Make It So Easy For Everyone To Take The Piss Out Of Bullioh They Wouldnt!!!! With All The Carry On At Your Club At The Moment You Are A Laughing Stock Of ALL The Leagues In The Area.

i am a bullioh legend and i agree with you superwog but,some of my team mates dont have the brains or communication skills to be a part of this site. i think all the sledging against us should stop as we are getting sick of being the main club copping all the abuse from the cudgewa players(if you can call them players).where did you guys finish last season again??chokeing to feds in the prelim final dropping some of your better players to the 2nds just to keep some very ordinary locals in that already weak senior side.. you guys have to keep there parents happy you know,no wonder you change senior and reserves coaches every year..:mad:
chucky you are a dead set tool.,what do they put in the water up there in the valley of broken dreams?? you say we are chokers but have a hard look at yourselves mr premiers 2007..(not!!!)i am very upset to hear certain allegations of your senior players bailing up some of cudgewa's finest at paddys bar and grill saturday night,if you want to fight save it for the trip to tumba..its not our fault your side gets upset when players in other sides state the obvious.,in all honesty bullioh are chokers,you know it,we know it even tumba have bragging rights over you guys in the reserves (how sad is that)!! i will give yous 1 thing tho,at least yous have some netballers with a bit of class....i look forward to next season and i am sure yous wont win a flag,my prediction blues vs tumbe granny in a battle of the max duncan memorial trophy! superwog for coach of the year and tommy kite for madrooter of the year....

Aaron is it true that you and a few of your mates are going back to the BB Saints to relive the glory years of the early 2000's. Does Tommy Kite figure into your plans?:confused::confused::confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaron is it true that you and a few of your mates are going back to the BB Saints to relive the glory years of the early 2000's. Does Tommy Kite figure into your plans?:confused::confused::confused:
sounds like a rumor u have started he would never live his side kick and his side kick aint going any where so get ur facts rite toecutter b4 u find urself in a bit of trouble out one nite.

sounds like a rumor u have started he would never live his side kick and his side kick aint going any where so get ur facts rite toecutter b4 u find urself in a bit of trouble out one nite.
Nipples is very keen to get 2 doyans of the Brock footy club back in the fold. Their senior side is after rare players of TK's quality back at the club. He won he 2005 GF off his own boot while Aaron C is always good to pump up the bar sales.

Nipples is very keen to get 2 doyans of the Brock footy club back in the fold. Their senior side is after rare players of TK's quality back at the club. He won he 2005 GF off his own boot while Aaron C is always good to pump up the bar sales.

im always willing to hear what other clubs have to offer,if there bar is up to scratch i would give some serious thought of sighning on the dotted line...Tommy kite would be a prize pick up for a struggling club,he has the rare talent of being able to turn a game off his own boot,superstars are a rare breed these days but tk is one of those rare talents.. any news on who is coaching the cudgewa sides next season? im still waiting for a phone call myself...

Just wondering, does any of this news relate to senior footy? I have no idea who you guys are talking about...

how'd big mulligan fare in cudgie's BF in 07 ??

Heard some worrying news just recently, a good source told me that Border-Walwa are on the verge of collapse. They haven't got a coach and more players seem to be leaving rather than coming. Lets hope this doesn't happen as it would hurt the comp significantly, playing only 12 games a year is a joke and would lower the standard significantly. It would be going back to the late 1990's with only 5 clubs and no reserves comp. Hopefully they can get a coach and move forward in 2008. Don't know exactly where Mulligan finished in the '07 B and F but didn't play enough games to poll very highly. Interesting to see that Federals have placed an ad in the Border Mail, has Nev Nugent quit or is it part of their constitution that they have to advertise every year?:confused:

nah pretty sure he has hung up the boots.
not sure which of the brothers it is but have heard that one of them may be heading bak into town to play and one of them isnt playing next year and dont be surprised if its paul that dosent play and nev back playing seconds footy in wodonga. yes chucky get a clue mate u have talked shit for long enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back