The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard some worrying news just recently, a good source told me that Border-Walwa are on the verge of collapse. They haven't got a coach and more players seem to be leaving rather than coming. Lets hope this doesn't happen as it would hurt the comp significantly, playing only 12 games a year is a joke and would lower the standard significantly. It would be going back to the late 1990's with only 5 clubs and no reserves comp. Hopefully they can get a coach and move forward in 2008. Don't know exactly where Mulligan finished in the '07 B and F but didn't play enough games to poll very highly. Interesting to see that Federals have placed an ad in the Border Mail, has Nev Nugent quit or is it part of their constitution that they have to advertise every year?:confused:

Have heard that Dave Coulston may be coaching Border-Walwa.
Has a dozen players that will commit if he signs up.
Dave has also been targeted by Tumbarumba the rumours go.
The Eagle would prob still get 30 touches a game up in the umfl.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Have heard that Dave Coulston may be coaching Border-Walwa.
Has a dozen players that will commit if he signs up.
Dave has also been targeted by Tumbarumba the rumours go.
The Eagle would prob still get 30 touches a game up in the umfl.:thumbsu::thumbsu:
Great to hear "Choo Choo" is heading up there to give them a hand if thats true. The original Toecutter Max Duncan is coaching at Tumba in 2008.:thumbsu:

Pity we were lookin at stickin it up him and federals next year when we grab whats truly ours....an upper murray flag:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

mate the only thing you blokes "stick up" is your heads up each other leading to finals losses and physical brawls amongst each other..stick at it bullioh :thumbsdown:

Can anyone confirm if Nev Nugent is going back to Wodonga to play in their reserves?:confused::confused::confused: A lot of driving just to have a kick in the 2's. One of their ex-premiership coaches told me this year they had no interest in playing older players when they had kids who would be the future of the club.:thumbsu:

Don't worry about those clubs the original 'Toecutter' is assembling a nice little army to go with his rugby recruits. Craigy T is on board aswell as a rodent from barny. It has also been rumoured that a grizzly from cudgewa is coaching their two's side.:):thumbsu: BERNIE!!! ou ou ou ou ou

Don't worry about those clubs the original 'Toecutter' is assembling a nice little army to go with his rugby recruits. Craigy T is on board aswell as a rodent from barny. It has also been rumoured that a grizzly from cudgewa is coaching their two's side.:):thumbsu: BERNIE!!! ou ou ou ou ou
dont tell me the seconds coach from last year at cudgy is doing the job... he did say the other day its all hush hush up there at the moment. wouldnt that be great if he coached them and superwog(myself) did cudgy job this year it would be like sheedy v harvey. tumba also try and build a side round rat every year and as always will be stomped on nice and early in the year wif any recruits they get wanting out nice and early or either pushing bak down to there seconds like the last 4 years, nothing changes up that way. and for craigy t u will soon realise it wasnt that bad at cudgy once u have seen sum shit up there.

dont tell me the seconds coach from last year at cudgy is doing the job... he did say the other day its all hush hush up there at the moment. wouldnt that be great if he coached them and superwog(myself) did cudgy job this year it would be like sheedy v harvey. tumba also try and build a side round rat every year and as always will be stomped on nice and early in the year wif any recruits they get wanting out nice and early or either pushing bak down to there seconds like the last 4 years, nothing changes up that way. and for craigy t u will soon realise it wasnt that bad at cudgy once u have seen sum shit up there.
Superwog, i didn't know you were officially signed up as the reserves coach. Have they announced who their coaches are? Seams all is quiet on the western front up there and that is very strange. Do they think their Wodonga boy's aren't coming back and are looking elsewhere for players:confused::confused::confused:

Superwog, i didn't know you were officially signed up as the reserves coach. Have they announced who their coaches are? Seams all is quiet on the western front up there and that is very strange. Do they think their Wodonga boy's aren't coming back and are looking elsewhere for players:confused::confused::confused:
im not. if u would b so kind to put ur reading glasses on grandpa u would read if superwog DID the seconds side

so it's not official yet but i see superwog taking a step ladder every week so his side can see him address them. the toecutter maybe coaching again but in a different league but for more neville!!!!! are cudgy looking at getting players from wagga????? or maybe bullioh ???? i see john waldron is coaching corryong again. veri interesting comment in tha paper that he doesn't need to recuirt players....thats the funniest thing i heard for along time......does any one remember there 2's forfieting alot last season......maybe they are only having seniors this season????? ifso the 2's will play 2 weeks on 2 weeks off!!!!!

so it's not official yet but i see superwog taking a step ladder every week so his side can see him address them. the toecutter maybe coaching again but in a different league but for more neville!!!!! are cudgy looking at getting players from wagga????? or maybe bullioh ???? i see john waldron is coaching corryong again. veri interesting comment in tha paper that he doesn't need to recuirt players....thats the funniest thing i heard for along time......does any one remember there 2's forfieting alot last season......maybe they are only having seniors this season????? ifso the 2's will play 2 weeks on 2 weeks off!!!!!
Which league would the toecutter be in???:confused:

I've heard a number of rumurs about the TOECUTTER.Both the original and the BigFooty one.
One rumur has him going to Morwell as his former Raiders mate big Jock's team manager and assistant coach.I've heared that Jock's lookin for the Toecutter to help him get his life back on track.
Another rumur has TC heading to the GV as Eric Bott's replacment.Apparently some sort of deal with a nite club at Shep called Roarhide or somethin.

Great to see an Upper Murray thread up and running. I've been in Perth the last couple of years and haven't really been able to follow the comp. I know Feds won last year even though Bullioh were favorites, how did the other clubs go and how will they fair this year?:confused::confused::confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have been informed that tc1 and tc2 will be coaching tumba !!!!!! is that true tc2 ???? if so are taking neville bartos with you????? or will you be training monday night in albury with nipples?????

p.s: a aunty told some one who passed it on:cool::cool::cool:

any news in the UMFL in the new year?

whats everyone's thoughts on big johnnie waldron making a comeback for the demons? he'll surely pull on the boots at some stage - still kick a few goals???

have heard a rumor that corryong and walwa are going halves in the melbourne party boy so they can get a 2nds team up this season!!!!:D:D
if they get him to play they are certain to get at least 500 kids to play :thumbsu::thumbsu:

so not much else going on in the upper murray??? is it true that toecutter is of to tumba???

have heard a rumor that corryong and walwa are going halves in the melbourne party boy so they can get a 2nds team up this season!!!!:D:D
if they get him to play they are certain to get at least 500 kids to play :thumbsu::thumbsu:

so not much else going on in the upper murray??? is it true that toecutter is of to tumba???

whos the melbourne party boy?

i heard that Nick Jackson is returning to the region will anyone snap him up quickly do u think or will he just go to wodonga and play?

Nah I said 18yr old. Ill give ya another clue, he was the so called prize recruit from Corryong last year.:p
ah so deaf duncan is coaching feds, he will be a great asset to the club. will he be taking that crazy women from corryong as assistant coach and will that bloody dog that hangs out at the ground be water boy. feds for flag wif duncan on board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back