The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 would think tommy kite would be on vossy's radar as future captain of the gold coast team?? hes been a proven performer over the past decade and still has a lot to offer the football public and lets not forget all the sexy young lady's up that way!!he could dominate the afl and the nightclubs and become the next wayne carey....:D cudgewa to win seniors and reserves this sat.,bullioh about due to choke:D:D

tommy would be on the radar of vossy.i think he should take the offer so he can be closer to his mate gw26.his latest story his that he's off the virgin islands after this season to turns them into the islands.he's such a ladies man.

it will be interesting to see if that walwa player gets the call up if not how many he will kick this week in the 2's??? the cudgy game would be worth the trip up the hills.the 2's should do it easy this time around.but the 1's will be a real hum dinger.but we all know that it's not choking season untill finals .hopefully tumba can win and this week and do it for TANKS. i hope they show lots of pride. Best of luck Super Wog and keep on winning.

I can't see AC leaving the blues when you look like flag favourites.:thumbsu:

tommy would be on the radar of vossy.i think he should take the offer so he can be closer to his mate gw26.his latest story his that he's off the virgin islands after this season to turns them into the islands.he's such a ladies man.

Hopefully tumba can win and this week and do it for TANKS. i hope they show lots of pride. Best of luck Super Wog and keep on winning.

I can't see AC leaving the blues when you look like flag favourites.:thumbsu:
True, Tommy would be an outstanding asset to GC17 but at the moment is focusing on BB08:)

Hope Tumba can pull off a great win for Tanks, i know the Original Toecutter will be focusing all his energies to getting a big win with his boys during this tough time.:thumbsu:

If he's a gun why's he playing two's? no one up there starting at 12:00 is a gun

Silver Kid because his coach says he wants to play with his mates. I don't think he has any mates in first grade but word has it he's going to BB SAINTS. IS it true cudgie ressies are playing BB saints on the long weekend in October. SUPER WOG v TOECUTTER master an apprentice

Silver Kid because his coach says he wants to play with his mates. I don't think he has any mates in first grade but word has it he's going to BB SAINTS. IS it true cudgie ressies are playing BB saints on the long weekend in October. SUPER WOG v TOECUTTER master an apprentice

BB Saints again... who cares?

here are my tips for this week.

1sts

Tumba by 27 points
bullioh by 15 points
Walwa by 22 points

2nds
Tumba on forfeit
cudgewa by 25 points
walwa by 115 points.

good luck fellas.

yeah mine are:
Tumba 49 points - easy day at the office you would think
Bullioh 6 points - should be tight all day
Corryong 2 points - demons need to turn it around this week if they are a serious premiership contender

my tips for round six

1sts

tumba by 42 points.
cudgewa by 13 points.
corryong by 29 points

2nds
tumba
cudgewa by 22 points
b/w by 87 points

Hey all, new member here so be kind!
My tips 1sts:
Tumba by 39
Bullioh by 11
Walwa by 5
2nds:
Tumba (only just!)
Bullioh by 8
Walwa by 147
I think at the end of the first round it will be Bullioh and Cudgewa G/F's in both grades but the blues backline will struggle against the dogs. They dont really have an option if any backmen get injured and lack size in both grades compared to Bullioh.

original quote corryongreserves08
1sts

Tumba by 15
Bullioh by 38
Corryong by 22

2nds
TumbaBullioh by 38
Corryong by 7 :thumbsu: :cool: can't back against the team your playin for and an upset could happen

You know you can back against the team you play for sometimes champ. At least this week the bloke who kicked 11 has gone up so everyone will be happy with that.

Hey all, new member here so be kind!
My tips 1sts:
Tumba by 39
Bullioh by 11
Walwa by 5
2nds:
Tumba (only just!)
Bullioh by 8
Walwa by 147
I think at the end of the first round it will be Bullioh and Cudgewa G/F's in both grades but the blues backline will struggle against the dogs. They dont really have an option if any backmen get injured and lack size in both grades compared to Bullioh.

Mega man welcome to the great UPPER MURRAY /BB SAINTS web site.
Pretty bold statement there mega man with only 5 games played .What about B/W TUMBA CORRYONG and even FEDRALS when they do thier last 6 weeks of recruiting.Even though it's early my tip 4 the leagues medal is BIG JIM from cudgie at this moment for the ressies ADAM [gun] CARTER WITH SUPER WOG NOT FAR BEHIND HIM.Tumba ressies are starting to get some players back so i think they mite be in with a show for back to back GF

original quote corryongreserves08
1sts

Tumba by 15
Bullioh by 38
Corryong by 22

2nds
Tumba
Bullioh by 38
Corryong by 7 :thumbsu: :cool: can't back against the team your playin for and an upset could happen

You know you can back against the team you play for sometimes champ. At least this week the bloke who kicked 11 has gone up so everyone will be happy with that.[/quote]

MY TIPS ARE
TUMBA BY 18 POINTS
CUDGY BY 5 POINTS
CORRYONG BY 12 POINTS

2NDS
CUDGY BY 12 POINTS.THE SILVERBACK TO KICK 4 GOALS.
WALWA BY 54 POINTS.

HEY SUPER WOG NOT PLAYING THIS WEEK??? NOT ENOUGH ROOM IN THE FORWARD LINE WITH THE SILVERBACK PLAYING???? BEST OF LUCK I HOPE YOU BEAT THEM AND TAKE HOME THE LORD CUP.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Toecutter would like to thank Stephan Lord for his great contribution to football and wish him all the best in his retirement.:thumbsu: The TC's tips for this weekend are:-
Tumba by 12pts in a tight encounter
Bullioh by 15pts in a similar game
Border/Walwa by 20, cause if Corryong have to bring 45 year olds into their team their in trouble

In the 2's:-
Tumba by Forfeit
Bullioh by 5, but Cudgy have one big signing on the way and will make the difference when these 2 teams meet next
Border/Walwa by 90pts

Good luck to the Original TC tomorrow and make the boy's do it for Tanks:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Heard that cudgewa had a good win at bullioh against the doggies by about 25 points. Thier young boys playing very well i heard. 2's apparently went down pretty hard after a good start with The Gun misfiring a little? Also heard Corryong got up too, but that could be wrong. Anyone know....?

Biullioh went down to Cugie yesterday. Cann anyone tell me why did they go down? Whom are the main players that caused their loss??

Biullioh went down to Cugie yesterday. Cann anyone tell me why did they go down? Whom are the main players that caused their loss??

They went down to cudgee for simple fact they couldn't kick enough goals. Keeysmat and Aldridge bagged about 5 each for the blues and there young local blokes ran over the top of bullioh in the final quarter.

well done the blues.must have been a great feeling at the ground!!!! hopefully they can keep up the good footy for the rest of the year.i did notice that a m.ladgrove played and played well!!!!!!! we he last played up there he was a star and should carry that through the year. so 3rd and 4th will be a tight contest who will it be??? well done to the tumba boys winning again.its hard to shake that winning feeling right chopper!!!!

heard that walwa have signed a big unit he played at kiewa a few years back.he's starting in the 2's but should make a impact.

bad luck super wog sounds like you guys had a real go.how did the silverback pull up??you have alot of experienced players so when you guys make the finals it should be alot different.

i heard cudgie had a humiliated loss to bulioh on weekend in 2's. Goon on the 1's but it brought you back to earth boys. Dont get to cocky will those guys still get on the bandwagon now. I herd the bb saints had there 3rd win on the trot and are lookin forwad to giving you guys an arse raping after the season.:D:D:D

Good on the tumba boys doin it for Kyle, he was a great bloke and team man.:thumbsu:

i heard cudgie had a humiliated loss to bulioh on weekend in 2's. Goon on the 1's but it brought you back to earth boys. Dont get to cocky will those guys still get on the bandwagon now. I herd the bb saints had there 3rd win on the trot and are lookin forwad to giving you guys an arse raping after the season.:D:D:D

Good on the tumba boys doin it for Kyle, he was a great bloke and team man.:thumbsu:
you sound like a bb saint player,.you dont have bragging rights yet buddy.....we prob cant play u guys after the season ends due to us playing in the finals...sorry to let you guys down,maybe there is a under 8's side at auskick yous can play?should be close...

you sound like a bb saint player,.you dont have bragging rights yet buddy.....we prob cant play u guys after the season ends due to us playing in the finals...sorry to let you guys down,maybe there is a under 8's side at auskick yous can play?should be close...
There's a top six in the Hume league finals more than in the whole UMFL 2's comp;););)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back