The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done the blues.must have been a great feeling at the ground!!!! hopefully they can keep up the good footy for the rest of the year.i did notice that a m.ladgrove played and played well!!!!!!! we he last played up there he was a star and should carry that through the year. so 3rd and 4th will be a tight contest who will it be??? well done to the tumba boys winning again.its hard to shake that winning feeling right chopper!!!!

heard that walwa have signed a big unit he played at kiewa a few years back.he's starting in the 2's but should make a impact.

bad luck super wog sounds like you guys had a real go.how did the silverback pull up??you have alot of experienced players so when you guys make the finals it should be alot different.
Yes we did sign a guy from kiewa but he aint a big bloke and he played his first game on the weekend and went straight into the seniors. He aint a big bloke he is a running midfielder. He played well in his first game since the tdfl grand final last year. We got him because there is already a guy for us that played at kiewa he is good mates with this guy(and there could be more on there way).

you sound like a bb saint player,.you dont have bragging rights yet buddy.....we prob cant play u guys after the season ends due to us playing in the finals...sorry to let you guys down,maybe there is a under 8's side at auskick yous can play?should be close...
but lease where playing in a real comp u have earn your spot in the finals not like the upper murray comp where u can go with out winning a game and make the finals what a league not ;)

but lease where playing in a real comp u have earn your spot in the finals not like the upper murray comp where u can go with out winning a game and make the finals what a league not ;)

settle down there son its an upper murray forum so dont go slagging it...and the "real comp" your referring to isn't exactly that good of a standard anyway

Yes we did sign a guy from kiewa but he aint a big bloke and he played his first game on the weekend and went straight into the seniors. He aint a big bloke he is a running midfielder. He played well in his first game since the tdfl grand final last year. We got him because there is already a guy for us that played at kiewa he is good mates with this guy(and there could be more on there way).

well thats not the guy i was talking about but its good to see walwa having a crack.the player i was talking about will play this week i was told.let me know how he goes??? he's about 6 1 tall !!

hey gw26 calm the f..k down.you can't hang to much shit on the upper murray as you have played there for 2 teams.if you want to hang shit you should do it with your footy!!! but i'm confused as you live in port douglas but seem to be playing in the hume league!!!!you must be a guy to get flown down every week!!!!

the pressure is on for some teams so upsets will be on the cards.

well thats not the guy i was talking about but its good to see walwa having a crack.the player i was talking about will play this week i was told.let me know how he goes??? he's about 6 1 tall !!

hey gw26 calm the f..k down.you can't hang to much shit on the upper murray as you have played there for 2 teams.if you want to hang shit you should do it with your footy!!! but i'm confused as you live in port douglas but seem to be playing in the hume league!!!!you must be a guy to get flown down every week!!!!

the pressure is on for some teams so upsets will be on the cards.
Reggie i played at kiewa the last 3 years and i can tell you we have no one matching that description at walwa.Yet again your source has let you down mate.

Reggie i played at kiewa the last 3 years and i can tell you we have no one matching that description at walwa.Yet again your source has let you down mate.

ok may source may be wrong but he's due to play this week.he's about 22 and played at kiewa maybe 4 years ago.you better luke out if he plays??? i hope does play maybe i might get to play with saints next season.anyway let me know go crows 08 .if he doesn't play i'm wrong so sorry.:thumbsu:

MY TIPS 4 RND 7

Tumba in a close one against Cudgie

Corryong by 27pts

Bullioh 2 bounce back 33pts

RESSIES

Tumba v Cudgie Draw

B/W 19pts

Heard bobby shoebridge is the latest signing for the bullioh bulldogs, saints were reluctant to clear their favorite son and premiership hero. But bullioh came out of the contract wrangle with their man who has afl experience. Big gain for the bulldogs and from all reports is interested in taking up a postion as oval curator.

Heard bobby shoebridge is the latest signing for the bullioh bulldogs, saints were reluctant to clear their favorite son and premiership hero. But bullioh came out of the contract wrangle with their man who has afl experience. Big gain for the bulldogs and from all reports is interested in taking up a postion as oval curator.

did he wear number 47 last year at the dogs??? if so thats a huge pick up!!!!

hey go crows my man has put a clearance in so may not play this week.i was right.best of luck to the pies this week.i wonder how many billy will kick in the 2's???

match of the round is blues v roos but it will be close for a half then the blues should run the game home.keep up the good work tc!!!

The TC's tips for the round are:-

*Cudgy by 30 over Tumba
*Bullioh by 18 over Border/Walwa
*Corryong by 45 over Federal

In the 2's
*Cudgy by 1 point over Tumba
*Bullioh by 47 over Border/Walwa
*Corryong by forfeit

Best of luck to all sides this weekend:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The TC's tips for the round are:-

*Cudgy by 30 over Tumba
*Bullioh by 18 over Border/Walwa
*Corryong by 45 over Federal

In the 2's
*Cudgy by 1 point over Tumba
*Bullioh by 47 over Border/Walwa
*Corryong by forfeit

Best of luck to all sides this weekend:)

Well was'nt there afew upsets this week
well done 2 B/W an FEDRALS an Cudgie you's can thank your lucky stars that you walked away with 4pts with alot of help from the men in orange.
tumba coach said BIG JIM from cudgie done his shoulder.How bad is it. Ferret tumba coach says you were cudgies best player.
SuperWog what happen in the ressies tumba's ressies are mainly kids[very talented kids].With no games being played this weekend it's time 2 party.

Well was'nt there afew upsets this week
well done 2 B/W an FEDRALS an Cudgie you's can thank your lucky stars that you walked away with 4pts with alot of help from the men in orange.
tumba coach said BIG JIM from cudgie done his shoulder.How bad is it. Ferret tumba coach says you were cudgies best player.
SuperWog what happen in the ressies tumba's ressies are mainly kids[very talented kids].With no games being played this weekend it's time 2 party.
On big Jim he popped his shoulder out but said everyfink will be fine he said he may play in 2weeks against feds but is misssing the walwa game the week after so might just take next 3 weeks of to rest. it was a suprise to see how well troy jarvis went in the ruck after he went down, he has been playing good footy since his swap over from doggies. yes chop the men in orange seem to make sum funny calls but what can we do. yes 2nds r having a rough trot at the moment but will bounce bak, tumba have some good juniors running round and made us look pretty bad.

On big Jim he popped his shoulder out but said everyfink will be fine he said he may play in 2weeks against feds but is misssing the walwa game the week after so might just take next 3 weeks of to rest. it was a suprise to see how well troy jarvis went in the ruck after he went down, he has been playing good footy since his swap over from doggies. yes chop the men in orange seem to make sum funny calls but what can we do. yes 2nds r having a rough trot at the moment but will bounce bak, tumba have some good juniors running round and made us look pretty bad.

yeah definately a few upsets - apparently demons were terrible but feds are on the up! any bloke who pops his shoulder out would be very lucky to play in 3 weeks i would think, and jeez troy j must of improved because he used to be VERY TIMID... dont think umpires could realistically be the difference for these two sides tho.

anyway great to see the competition very even at this stage in the year - anyone's premiership you'd think

well cudgy could be the real deal.well done to walwa beating bullioh.maybe the dogs have to many stars and can't work together??? the real toecutter is finally got tumba together and they are looking dangerous in both grades.his long hard work is finally paying off.are bullioh missing players does anyone know??

super wog hows the coaching going??? i have noticed that you can't seem to get your best team on the park yet??? hows the silverback going?? is age getting the better of him??? it will be a close finals race in the 2's.this is the hard part of the season where you have to win games to keep alive!!!!

hey go crows well done on your win and upset of the season so far.how did my newbie go in the 2's???

well cudgy could be the real deal.well done to walwa beating bullioh.maybe the dogs have to many stars and can't work together??? the real toecutter is finally got tumba together and they are looking dangerous in both grades.his long hard work is finally paying off.are bullioh missing players does anyone know??

super wog hows the coaching going??? i have noticed that you can't seem to get your best team on the park yet??? hows the silverback going?? is age getting the better of him??? it will be a close finals race in the 2's.this is the hard part of the season where you have to win games to keep alive!!!!

hey go crows well done on your win and upset of the season so far.how did my newbie go in the 2's???[/quote]
Thanks reggie it was a great game to play in. I admit you were rite i dont know why i didnt think of him because i actually played with him at kiewa 3 yrs ago. He actually got the call up strait into the ones and did some good things coming off the bench. I think the weekend showed that its all up for grabs.

Super wog Troy Jarvis was a very good pick up he's also a good bloke off the ground. I hope your ruckman gets back soon i have a few dollars on him winning the leagues MEDAL .:thumbsu:

tumba v cudgy in the seconds was a good game, the juniors of the team, who all played in last years under 16s premiership side stood out and played over their opponents and even put good tackles on there bigger opponents. If they keep that foorm all year they will win the flag and will be a force in the seniors in years to come.

Hey Go Crows there really has been a nice little collection of players from Kiewa to Walwa this year. Am I right in saying there is 4 of you? This is terrific for Walwa and should add to the depth of the club, hopefully pushing them close (or maybe even into) the Grand Final. I know at least two of you are currently playing 1's, will all four of you break into the team do you think? Are there any more ex (or current) Kiewa players that may join you?

Hey Go Crows there really has been a nice little collection of players from Kiewa to Walwa this year. Am I right in saying there is 4 of you? This is terrific for Walwa and should add to the depth of the club, hopefully pushing them close (or maybe even into) the Grand Final. I know at least two of you are currently playing 1's, will all four of you break into the team do you think? Are there any more ex (or current) Kiewa players that may join you?

Yeah there are four of us but three of us played ones on the weekend. I dont think there is any more that will come up but you never know.

At the half way mark of the season the comp seems to be pretty even, does any one want to have a crack at the ladders at the end of the home and away and predictions for the final, mine are

senior ladder
cudgewa
bullioh
walwa
corryong
tumba
federals

final between cudgewa & bullioh with bullioh to win a very tight game

reserves ladder
bullioh
tumba
cudgewa
walwa
corryong
federals

final between bullioh & tumba with bullioh to win and stay undefeted all year

any one herd any goss on evan (my dad loves me) nicholas is he out for the season or will he be back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back