The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
bullioh must be going to go into the grand final fairly confident, big win. if anyone is going to beat the dogs looks like it has to be corryong, which would be a massive task. any injuries/ incidents arise from the weekend?

Was an ordinary day out at Bullioh at the weekend for the Cudgy boys. Can anyone tell me the highlights (lowlights:confused:) of both senior games? Heard it was a spiteful clash despite the result. What are their chances of a GF rematch for both grades in a fortnight?:confused::confused::confused:

Was an ordinary day out at Bullioh at the weekend for the Cudgy boys. Can anyone tell me the highlights (lowlights:confused:) of both senior games? Heard it was a spiteful clash despite the result. What are their chances of a GF rematch for both grades in a fortnight?:confused::confused::confused:
was more of a SPIT FULL match in the ones wif a bullioh player going to the lengths of spitting water over his player after he had a drink, that is a reportable offence due to health issues not only that also bloody gross. get under ur players skin but dont spit on his skin. yes good chance of a rematch in both grades but in the 2nds it looks a one horse race but in the ones it has been proven bullioh can be beat, it corryong get up this week it will b quite a shit grand final.

was more of a SPIT FULL match in the ones wif a bullioh player going to the lengths of spitting water over his player after he had a drink, that is a reportable offence due to health issues not only that also bloody gross. get under ur players skin but dont spit on his skin. yes good chance of a rematch in both grades but in the 2nds it looks a one horse race but in the ones it has been proven bullioh can be beat, it corryong get up this week it will b quite a shit grand final.

Any chance to give a Cudgewa bloke a bit of a shower should be taken.

Everyone knows their a bunch of soap dodgers up that way.

Any chance to give a Cudgewa bloke a bit of a shower should be taken.

Everyone knows their a bunch of soap dodgers up that way.
spitting on a player is just wrong, who was the player that did the spitting?being a bullioh player he is prob a aids ridden parasite that gets off on belting netballers. tho kramer i have got a wiff of a few of the cudgewa players and yes they do stink!! lets hope walwa can get up in the 2nds this week!! who cares bout the seniors right silver kid?

spitting on a player is just wrong, who was the player that did the spitting?being a bullioh player he is prob a aids ridden parasite that gets off on belting netballers. tho kramer i have got a wiff of a few of the cudgewa players and yes they do stink!! lets hope walwa can get up in the 2nds this week!! who cares bout the seniors right silver kid?

Most people, including me, hence why I asked about it brainiac.

Demons should be more of a chance against bullioh than the blues if they can make the GF.

Most people, including me, hence why I asked about it brainiac.

Demons should be more of a chance against bullioh than the blues if they can make the GF.

Perfect scene for GF day - Finals Dees V Bullio bat shit

Matt hayes running around allday being a smart arse and kicking goals out of his arse to anger the opposition and supporters even more. Matt Jefferies laying more punches than kicks. Evan Nicko waking up fat and collecting 30 possesions still, Aaron Tankervis having extreme energy and completing bar curls at stopages, sam tankervis spotting his bro, Todd Pannach just being Todd Pannach and Andrew Whitehead to kick the winning goal on his famous opposite foot....lovely day!

Matt hayes running around allday being a smart arse and kicking goals out of his arse to anger the opposition and supporters even more. Matt Jefferies laying more punches than kicks. Evan Nicko waking up fat and collecting 30 possesions still, Aaron Tankervis having extreme energy and completing bar curls at stopages, sam tankervis spotting his bro, Todd Pannach just being Todd Pannach and Andrew Whitehead to kick the winning goal on his famous opposite foot....lovely day!
lets just hope whoever wins aint bullioh!!!!!

classic! lets not forget john waldron playing the perfect decoy up forward

y does no1 wont bullioh to win the GF????

Unit i want bullioh to win because thier the only club that hasn't spent any money on players this season so they say. But i would like to know why the canteen prices went up $4 a pie an $2 a cup of coffee what are they going to charge grand final weekend. 22 was the player spitting water on a cudgie player also elbowing the player in the ribs when the ball was 50m away or more what a hero

y does no1 wont bullioh to win the GF????

mainly because we go for other sides - other reasons may include (but are not limited to):-
a dislike for dirty unsportsmen-like players, a dislike of one-eyed hick supporters (who think its reasonable to become involved in player scuffles), they've stolen another club's song, a dislike of the location and sh*# venue...

thats not to say all involved at bullioh come under this category, however unfortunately over the years they've been involved in some pretty ugly scenes, which may have led to the reason for no one wanting them to win.

mainly because we go for other sides - other reasons may include (but are not limited to):-
a dislike for dirty unsportsmen-like players, a dislike of one-eyed hick supporters (who think its reasonable to become involved in player scuffles), they've stolen another club's song, a dislike of the location and sh*# venue...

thats not to say all involved at bullioh come under this category, however unfortunately over the years they've been involved in some pretty ugly scenes, which may have led to the reason for no one wanting them to win.

yer but they cgot rid of the people that were the problem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the reasons there are so many clashes between players and/or spectators is (a) the boundary is too close to the fence and (b) the interchange is too close to both the boundary and the opposition. These clashes have occurred often against Cudgy who have prior history.Would be interesting to see what would happen if it was carried on after a game as the rooms are side by side.:):):)

One of the reasons there are so many clashes between players and/or spectators is (a) the boundary is too close to the fence and (b) the interchange is too close to both the boundary and the opposition. These clashes have occurred often against Cudgy who have prior history.Would be interesting to see what would happen if it was carried on after a game as the rooms are side by side.:):):)

worst showers in history as you can piss on the other teams toes!!! plus it's all dark in there aswell.hot water is often gone by 2nd's and yes the pies are over priced.goota pay for all those guns who went there this year!!!!!!

My tips for this weekend.

1's
Corryong by 8 points cause im not sure if Cudgewa can come back after last weeks loss.

2's
Walwa by 11 points cause they have something to prove after the way the Cudgy coach acted after the last game that they won.

Geez guys almost sounds like your having a bit of a whinge. Is this Big Footy or Big Netball

Maybe some of you who play in the UMFL should spend some time in your own visitors rooms. None of them are that flash although the shower curtain across the bog in the Cudgewa cowshed is a nice touch. At least Bullioh are slowly going about improving their facilities, how much have other clubs spent in recent years??? Feds and Corryong are the only reasonable ones as clearly no matter who you are playing you are in the home teams rooms.

As for the canteen, I'd rather pay $4 for a decent pie than some of the shit served up elsewhere. Not much to say for the pies at Corryong other than they look better on the way out.

What a load of crap about interchange boxes being too close to the boundary it's the same at every club in the league, and at pretty well every ground I've ever played on. Honestly, find something worthwhile to whinge about. The ground mightn't be the MCG in terms of size, but its the best surface in the comp, and apparently Bullioh are the only club that can afford to water their ground (might be where the $4 pie levy comes from).

And as for the players, show me any bunch of 50 blokes and I'll show you a few ********s, although Bullioh is pretty good at weeding them out. Everyone knows that Bullioh has the lowest ratio of ********s to good blokes in the league, its a scientific fact.

Problem is, when theres only six teams in the comp, your never far away from being a tall poppy. You can get back to your whinging now.

Geez guys almost sounds like your having a bit of a whinge. Is this Big Footy or Big Netball

Maybe some of you who play in the UMFL should spend some time in your own visitors rooms. None of them are that flash although the shower curtain across the bog in the Cudgewa cowshed is a nice touch. At least Bullioh are slowly going about improving their facilities, how much have other clubs spent in recent years??? Feds and Corryong are the only reasonable ones as clearly no matter who you are playing you are in the home teams rooms.

As for the canteen, I'd rather pay $4 for a decent pie than some of the shit served up elsewhere. Not much to say for the pies at Corryong other than they look better on the way out.

What a load of crap about interchange boxes being too close to the boundary it's the same at every club in the league, and at pretty well every ground I've ever played on. Honestly, find something worthwhile to whinge about. The ground mightn't be the MCG in terms of size, but its the best surface in the comp, and apparently Bullioh are the only club that can afford to water their ground (might be where the $4 pie levy comes from).

And as for the players, show me any bunch of 50 blokes and I'll show you a few ********s, although Bullioh is pretty good at weeding them out. Everyone knows that Bullioh has the lowest ratio of ********s to good blokes in the league, its a scientific fact.

Problem is, when theres only six teams in the comp, your never far away from being a tall poppy. You can get back to your whinging now.

good stuff K1 very well put.yes its true about every club having fn tools .it depends what those tools do around the club and who they upset aswell.it's a fact that it's easier for Bullioh to get players as its not as far as the rest.just wondering why Bullioh don't have thrids???? You would think with the amount of success you get kids???? if i'm wrong so be it.is it true that some of your 2's player's got paid on the weekend because they signed contracts stating when ever they play the get paid????Also wouldn't Bullioh be aiming at TDFL in the near future???

Gee Kramer1 I'm just wondering where u have gotten ur scientific fact from because I'm pretty sure it's WRONG!!!! I think they have it the wrong way around!!!!:p

Gee Kramer1 I'm just wondering where u have gotten ur scientific fact from because I'm pretty sure it's WRONG!!!! I think they have it the wrong way around!!!!:p

Yeah i think we all had reasonable points as to why we didn't want Bullioh to win, so pipe down a bit Kramer. Some of these comments may be somewhat netball-like, however there is some truth to them! No scientific studies are required to prove that Bullioh have some pretty ordinary people (just look at the inhouse bickering at quarter breaks, cheap shots against kids stepping up from thirds, players' mothers scaling the boundary line, blokes girlfriends...) its totally true that at any football club theres going to be problems - its the weight of numbers, however these issues arent common at the other clubs.

To Bullioh's credit they probably have the biggest home ground advantage in the comp and always make use of that - beating them on their turf is huge.

No scientific studies are required to prove that Bullioh have some pretty ordinary people (just look at the inhouse bickering at quarter breaks, cheap shots against kids stepping up from thirds, players' mothers scaling the boundary line, blokes girlfriends...) its totally true that at any football club theres going to be problems - its the weight of numbers, however these issues arent common at the other clubs.

That's the beauty of internet forums isn't it. You dont need to worry with trivialities like facts when heresay will do.

And if you write as if you are making a statement, it almost seems like you know what you are going on about.

TIPS FOR THIS WEEK
In the seniors i think maybe Corryong will get up due to a stronger backline only because last week cudgie had to many passengers who were'nt prepared to man up which allowed bullioh to run.If cudgie do make it they need to bring in M King and play him on M.Nichols least he has abit of shit in him

ressies i hope super wog makes it an A.Carter kicks ashit load.

u/16 b/w

You can not be serious! From what I have heard Bullioh is paying more players then any other club and feeling the pinch. I heard around the traps they had to run a raffle to pay one of the players because they are running out of money. Federals have had their turn at buying a premiership, looks like this year is Bulliohs turn to buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back