The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour has been confirmed that Tommy Kizzle, Kizzle Carter and meatballs are crossing over to Border-Walwa next season after a senior player (G.W.) made remarks towards the reserves (the heart and sole of the club)
players.there are a few more to follow.tommy kizzle will be the recruit of the season going back to his old club where he won a b&f. pies 2008!! cudgewa wooden spooners!!
sounds like greg wheeler, he is a toss pot and a w***er at the best of times..:thumbsdown:and it is true about players leaving due to club politics.tommy kizzle and kizzle carter will claim the b&f and meatballs will hold the cup aloft with pride come september.biddy is joining us as is tip rat fulford.:D

You two would have to be the biggest bunch of ********s out there. You know after the disspointment of this year Bullioh will be winning flags in both grades. I can understand you leaving though the netballers there aren't really the best quality and are frigid at best. Good luck with girls over there cause that will be the only success you'll have next year.:D

Rumour has been confirmed that Tommy Kizzle, Kizzle Carter and meatballs are crossing over to Border-Walwa next season after a senior player's (G.W.) remarks at their preso day that basically the club didn't require travelers to be a success and thanked everyone but the reserves (the heart and sole of the club).There are a few more to follow.tommy kizzle will be the recruit of the season going back to his old club where he won a b&f. pies 2008!!:thumbsu: cudgewa wooden spooners!!:thumbsdown:

so t.kizzle is going home!!!!!just wondering who will be coaching walwa and where will all the extra players come from??? wheel's is a goose who hasn't liked travellers since the diesel days!!!!! if you have strong numbers in the 2's it makes alot easier on the 1's.meatballs running down the wing at his best against cudgy givng whells the bird i like to see that!!!!:D:D:Dbest of luck boys up at walwa...

so t.kizzle is going home!!!!!just wondering who will be coaching walwa and where will all the extra players come from??? wheel's is a goose who hasn't liked travellers since the diesel days!!!!! if you have strong numbers in the 2's it makes alot easier on the 1's.meatballs running down the wing at his best against cudgy givng whells the bird i like to see that!!!!:D:D:Dbest of luck boys up at walwa...
u can throw in a handstand and a cartwheel after he kicks his 4th goal of the day. its pretty sad that a bloke like him can cause so much shit in a club. how many blokes will put there hand up to play on henry brynes or bruno as he will have to cum out of retirement so they could field a side. maybe hands dewitt will follow his fav sons across maybe even landy.

u can throw in a handstand and a cartwheel after he kicks his 4th goal of the day. its pretty sad that a bloke like him can cause so much shit in a club. how many blokes will put there hand up to play on henry brynes or bruno as he will have to cum out of retirement so they could field a side. maybe hands dewitt will follow his fav sons across maybe even landy.
I know one thing you won't see and thats a senior player doubling up. At least guys in the Hume league were happy to help their 2's get a side out on the ground especially on the road trips to Osborne. They better change their ways next year or there's going to be some sad junior's who can't get a game in the 1's but won't have a 2's to play in.:thumbsdown:

Lets all go to Walwa, everyone.How easy will it be to get kicks when byrnsy is their gun player (although i wouldn't like a bone-jarring bump from him) And who wouldnt be happy playing FB on big bruno, lets face it, not much running involved there and not letting him get a kick then doubling up and knocking G.W. "tha **** out". The twat.

How did this rift grow out at cudgy boys? seem pretty interesting, especially the sh*t a senior player is copping for it (GW)??? were things always that sour out their thise year?

How did this rift grow out at cudgy boys? seem pretty interesting, especially the sh*t a senior player is copping for it (GW)??? were things always that sour out their thise year?
I always thought Wheels was a pretty good bloke but some of these guys are being a bit hard on him. He only has the clubs' interest at heart. Selection policies come finals time created a rift between the locals and travelers and Wheels caught in the middle. The club has to get their priorities right do you want ultimate success or have a boys club?:confused:Hopefully Walwa can embrace the boys next year and experience a bit of success.:thumbsu:

Unfortunantly travellers and locals dont really mix anymore, not sure why. Think its only a few that are upset with GW, i'm just joining the fun, but if they want to leave because of that good luck to them at their new club, we all know what happens to people that switch to the dark side (not a threat either boys, looking forward to it!). Also i think its more seniors and reserves dont gel anymore. Pity too, was a great club.

Unfortunantly travellers and locals dont really mix anymore, not sure why. Think its only a few that are upset with GW, i'm just joining the fun, but if they want to leave because of that good luck to them at their new club, we all know what happens to people that switch to the dark side (not a threat either boys, looking forward to it!). Also i think its more seniors and reserves dont gel anymore. Pity too, was a great club.
Times change and people change unfortunately:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is your sense of humour AP:) So maybe I offended a few Thurgoona people, Im sorry OK. I take it all back.
So I hear Thurgoona are off to the Upper Murray league next year:D

that would be a great move MM. Kinross Park and Bullioh Oval both as s#$t as each other. should have been done years ago.

Yeah, oval a little on the small side. Players who don't like a bit of body contact don't like playing there at all. :rolleyes:

Try playing metro footy! heard that although coryong may be on the verge of recruiting a few, some key players from the last few yrs may be moving on, including a pretty consistent nuggety onballer - any news??

Try playing metro footy! heard that although coryong may be on the verge of recruiting a few, some key players from the last few yrs may be moving on, including a pretty consistent nuggety onballer - any news??

Does that nugget bloke still play for Corryong?

is john waldron coaching corryong in 08?

heard recently a key player from 04 and 05, who played his junior footy at the demons has moved back to the state and could be a gun recruit. his younger bro is also at the club...anyone confirm this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back