Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Who Knows

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't listen to Trump or Rogan so I'll take your word for it. I've got nothing against Rogan but when I first came across him, nearly 20 years ago, he was running around Burning Man sounding like the Temu version of Terrence McKenna. Then again he was a bit of a dumb jock who met the Machine Elves and he's been on a journey ever since so full credit to him for that.

With things like this people hear what they wanna hear. If there's a chance Trump haters can frame it as a negative for Trump they will. I think people have already made up their mind anyway with this election.

Terrence McKenna lol, so good.

Snow Patrol also have that Chasing Cars song that can immediately transport me back to a pub on a freezing Scottish night watching the Champions League
Yeah true, its definitely one of those songs.

Terrence McKenna lol, so good.
Funnily enough what Rogan did is a bit of a Temu version of this guy too:

There was a time when "I brought it for the articles" was a credible claim, thanks to him. RAW used his position at Playboy to get all sorts of interesting thing published in the magazine that would otherwise never have been presented to the average American male.

When I was about 17 i was so certain of how things were and someone gave me the Illuminatus trilogy to read. Whenever I start feeling that certain about things again i remember that book. He was trying to cure cognitive biases before they were considered a thing.

It’s hardly a negative for Trump.

I watched the whole thing. 3 hours and he was completely coherent.
He started badly, but as they relaxed (benefit of the 3 hr podcast) you could actually see why people go for him. Trump was genuinely into sports & quite charming in parts. He's a bit of an american Bob Hawke. He knows how to talk to people. Can't say that about most politicians.

Direct quotes, by the way.

Sharp as a tack this fella! No issues here! Just the oldest Presidential nominee in history going on a rant about wind turbines making whales suicidal. Totally normal stuff.

View attachment 2152783
Did you even listen to it? They were having a laugh.

Could you imagine the amount of memes you could get from a 3 hour conversation with any politician?

Nobody would ever do it. It is bad political strategy. And very impressive.

Remove this Banner Ad

The US Presidential Election Thread

Back