Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Who Knows

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Using a meme of a black person? Wow brave of you. Wait until you accuse yourself of racism.
I'm not pretending my face is black while using a meme that over exaggerates expression (as if that's the only thing black people are capable of.)

Yeah, because that's how memes work.

View attachment 2153053

Hey look, now I'm Jennifer Lawrence!
That's the most subtle gif you use. That list you posted in that other thread are a list of images I've never seen you post.

It might be time for some self reflection. (As if.)

That's the most subtle gif you use. That list you posted in that other thread are a list of images I've never seen you post.

Brother I have an entire folder with 10gb~ of memes/reaction gifs. There's a whole heap you've never seen. There's like 1600+ individual options.

1730082056980.png

1730081998419.png

It might be time for some self reflection. (As if.)

Says the man who likes to think of himself as a bastion of progressivism but who spends his days defending authoritarians and fascists on a footy forum.

All Nazi rallies have Jewish speakers yeah.

1730083179420.png

Apparentley not Nazis though ... Trump's rallies definitely use the classic fascist stage/language etc as you say.

This thra-ed has it all.

Coldplay or the Beatles?

Micheal Parkinson or Joe Rogan?

Kamala Harris or Donald Trump?

Gen. Has Spiedel or Gen. Hans Oster?
Parko easily 🏆 because every now and the our glorious Dame Edna rolls in, and even our great Cultural Ambassador Sir Les makes an appearance every so often 🤣🤣

Chadwiko you assert that Rogan is dumb, yet you also think that Biden is still fit to be president.

I honestly don’t understand your reasoning, unless you’re one of those people that supports a political party like you support a sports team.
happy kat dennings GIF

what's even funnier, he has picked a team for which he can't even vote for...
most Americans don't even whine or care as much.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be interesting to see how much the Puerto Rico slur by the warm act comedian resonates.

It's certainly provided some great ammunition for some ads in heavy PR populated areas. in the last week of campaigning.

Quite a few in some of the swing states.

Could it upset Florida?

It's certainly provided some great ammunition for some ads in heavy PR populated areas. in the last week of campaigning.

Quite a few in some of the swing states.

Could it upset Florida?

Pennsylvania too.

Brother I have an entire folder with 10gb~ of memes/reaction gifs. There's a whole heap you've never seen. There's like 1600+ individual options.

View attachment 2153060

View attachment 2153059

Says the man who likes to think of himself as a bastion of progressivism but who spends his days defending authoritarians and fascists on a footy forum.
Whatever ya reckon selfawarenesswikio

Silly Governor Walz. He forgot to check in with ferball first to learn what really constitutes a Nazi rally

(aka 'all political conventions ever', or something stupid like that? I dunno. It's hard to keep up with the absolute lack of critical thought)

View attachment 2153043

How can you take that lier seriously? That Tiananmen Square lie alone should have sunk him.

Remove this Banner Ad

The US Presidential Election Thread

Back