The Vent Thread - Richmond only

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a Richmond supporter you clown. If you can't handle someone having a different opinion, get off the internet please.

You say that you're a richmond supporter but you also said that recruiting Conca over Heppell was worse than Tambling over Buddy. That's either trolling or sheer lunacy. People with low post counts making outrageous statements are treated with great suspicion by many on here.

Would've been a good get in the second round and he probably would've still been there. Pick 6 was paying overs IMO.

I'm a Richmond supporter you clown. If you can't handle someone having a different opinion, get off the internet please.
I would never go as low as to call somebody an Essendon supporter!
I also respect that everyone has their own opinion. I can't believe that you love heppell so much but that's your call.
I think what does get people's back up is that you post the same thing thread after thread,and then dedicate a thread to it too!
That will make you look like a troll.
It's on the record.zomeza faith hates conca,loves heppell.
Cool. :)

No he wouldn't of been.
Agree entirely.
In fact people should look over the 2010 draft with the hindsight they have and you will see Conca is in the best 6 still if you ask me.
People go on about this crazy love affair with heppell but there are players right down the list like seedsman and Alex johnson who I reckon are better players than heppell.

Ellis is a star yes, because of disposal and ability. Conca is vastly different to ellis and fails across the board in all categories a footballer should excel at. Decision-making, disposal, composure, accuracy and body positioning. A mistake to take him before heppell, he is just not a footballer and anyone who says otherwise is deluding themselves. Furthermore, any coach that told conca he has what it takes to succeed at AFL, played a cruel trick on him, a cruel trick indeed!
Rrrrightio then.

Ellis is a star yes, because of disposal and ability. Conca is vastly different to ellis and fails across the board in all categories a footballer should excel at. Decision-making, disposal, composure, accuracy and body positioning. A mistake to take him before heppell, he is just not a footballer and anyone who says otherwise is deluding themselves. Furthermore, any coach that told conca he has what it takes to succeed at AFL, played a cruel trick on him, a cruel trick indeed!

Yawn. Someone get rid of this dick head. It's not the same bozo who used to bag Matt White a few years ago is it?

This could be the worst post on this board in 2013.

I would never go as low as to call somebody an Essendon supporter!
I also respect that everyone has their own opinion. I can't believe that you love heppell so much but that's your call.
I think what does get people's back up is that you post the same thing thread after thread,and then dedicate a thread to it too!
That will make you look like a troll.
It's on the record.zomeza faith hates conca,loves heppell.
Cool. :)

Well I know for a fact there was a club willing to take him earlier than the second round. Fact. So the post was factually wrong saying he would of lasted to the second round.

Also I agree with you, he's a beauty.

Agree entirely.
In fact people should look over the 2010 draft with the hindsight they have and you will see Conca is in the best 6 still if you ask me.
People go on about this crazy love affair with heppell but there are players right down the list like seedsman and Alex johnson who I reckon are better players than heppell.
Johnson and the seed as good as heppell c'mon get your hand off it
Conca going to be a very good player for us for many years, but heppell is a star, he wins his own ball great skills, got it all, we would draft heppell over conca everyday of the week now if we had th chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnson and the seed as good as heppell c'mon get your hand off it
Conca going to be a very good player for us for many years, but heppell is a star, he wins his own ball great skills, got it all, we would draft heppell over conca everyday of the week now if we had th chance.

He doesn't have great skills. Turns it over but looks nice doing it.

He's a matchwinner though
bullshit.
I can't believe people who get excited over him.
Absolutely I'd take conca over him any day.
And I reckon seedsman will be much better than him and Johnson is a better player. Heppell match winner????
That's an unbelievable call.

Sometimes I reckon it wouldn't have mattered who we got.
Harley Bennell could have slipped to 6 but the disturbing man fetish for Heppell would persist.
Must be the hair or the dopey look?

Ins n
bullshit.
I can't believe people who get excited over him.
Absolutely I'd take conca over him any day.
And I reckon seedsman will be much better than him and Johnson is a better player. Heppell match winner????
That's an unbelievable call.
It's not that unbelievable, did u c the game against Carlton forget the opposition, he won the game for them, his effort was awesome. He is a very classy player!

Ins n
It's not that unbelievable, did u c the game against Carlton forget the opposition, he won the game for them, his effort was awesome. He is a very classy player!
They play carlton this week so forgive me as I don't recall the last one.
Do I think he is a classy player? Yes I think he does some classy things. I think he's a pretty nice player.
Bit of a sheepdog but it takes all sorts.
I like the types of players Conca is. Some prefer the classy looking types and that's fine.
What is ridiculous though is when people say it was a huge mistake to take one over the other. That type of talk is for when you overlook say I don't know a pavlich or a Franklin (!?@/fkx'&&.
Heppell is just a nice player. His first 50 games were a lot more productive than concas but the gap is closing very abruptly and I'm happy for one that we have him. You build teams upon players like him I believe.

There is no tragic tale in that draft for us. The best player in it is looking like Liberatore but he was off limits anyway.
I appreciate that you like heppell but I reckon the ripping into conca is way off the mark.
Anyway. Been done to death as DrMike says.

They play carlton this week so forgive me as I don't recall the last one.
Do I think he is a classy player? Yes I think he does some classy things. I think he's a pretty nice player.
Bit of a sheepdog but it takes all sorts.
I like the types of players Conca is. Some prefer the classy looking types and that's fine.
What is ridiculous though is when people say it was a huge mistake to take one over the other. That type of talk is for when you overlook say I don't know a pavlich or a Franklin (!?@/fkx'&&.
Heppell is just a nice player. His first 50 games were a lot more productive than concas but the gap is closing very abruptly and I'm happy for one that we have him. You build teams upon players like him I believe.

There is no tragic tale in that draft for us. The best player in it is looking like Liberatore but he was off limits anyway.
I appreciate that you like heppell but I reckon the ripping into conca is way off the mark.
Anyway. Been done to death as DrMike says.
I agree I'm happy to have conca. Last thing ill say is concas disposal is a bit worrying at times

Conca is very overrated. The amount of time he centres the ball into the corridor straight to an opposition player is just beyond me. I don't get it. People caught onto Bachelor, who has a good looking kick...but doesn't hit targets... Conca is in the same boat. I don't care about how low trajectory a kick is....if it's misplaced...it's misplaced. Turnover king!

Conca is very overrated. The amount of time he centres the ball into the corridor straight to an opposition player is just beyond me. I don't get it. People caught onto Bachelor, who has a good looking kick...but doesn't hit targets... Conca is in the same boat. I don't care about how low trajectory a kick is....if it's misplaced...it's misplaced. Turnover king!
I reckon the captain is the captain of that department unfortunately.

Doesn't tell the full story but I'd disagree:
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/tr-richmond-tigers?year=2013&rt=TA&st=CG
Code:
2013 Richmond Clangers Per Game Leaders (Minimum 5 Games Played)
Rank Name          Games Average
1    Luke McGuane  12    3.33
2    Daniel Jackson 20    3.10
3    Shane Tuck    9    3.00
4    Shane Edwards  18    2.94
5    Ricky Petterd  9    2.78
6    Reece Conca    14    2.71
7    Dustin Martin  20    2.70
8    Nathan Foley  14    2.50
8    Jack Riewoldt  20    2.50
10  Trent Cotchin  19    2.42
Lets also remember that Conca hasn't had a preseason and is coming off a pretty serious injury.

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/tr-richmond-tigers?year=2013&rt=TA&st=ED
Conca 14th on Effective Disposal average
Houli is 1st

Remove this Banner Ad

The Vent Thread - Richmond only

Remove this Banner Ad

Back