• Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

G

And not before time!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Come now Westy. That "animated" bulldog was about the funniest thing I saw at a game in 2000.
It was so bad it was good! What could you possibly replace it with?

He will be sadly missed.....good for the kids...and the DOG is a JOKE!!! That should go!
Just because the voice wanted to interview those outside the game on Saturday who could not get tickets certain people s**t themselves. Live on the vioce!

i never liked him either but i think it was a bit dirty just to give him the sack because he did a radio interview....

i wonder how we will know who is going to win now we wont have the 'playstation challenge??' What 'omen' will we now use??? - heh heh heh

well as much as that guys a tool- hes better than basil zemplis at subi (wa readers will know which knob im on about).

however i love the idea of the gran turismo battle beofre the game.

that carlton sucker barely got round the first corner !!!!!

hahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kate,
seeing as no one else seems to want to explain it, i will.

The voice of the G is the bloke who does the crowd interviews, pre-game stuff (like Bazil, Karl etc etc @ subi does) at the MCG during the footy.

Apparently he made some comment on radio about the GF ticket fiasco (which was unauthorized) and the corp calling the shots suspended him from doing the GF.

The guys name is Stig Wemyss (or something like that)- you may remember him as one of Col'n Carpenters long suffering roommates in Kim Gyngels show many years back. (also appeared as the "bad guy" in stingers a few weeks back too.

Cheers
A.

Remove this Banner Ad

The voice of the G is gone!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back