The W-Train Has Arrived!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

In 2010 didn't you win by a point and then draw with Melbourne? Who were worse then?
Ha ha then we went on to win a flag against the biggest joke of an Australian rules football club.......being St.FAILda:eek::eek:
So you just got over the line against 186.Meaning you will go on to win the flag in 2012?......Oh dear;)
images

I'm sure all you flogs are aware of the G-Train, the great St Kilda full forward, Coleman Medallist and cult figure Fraser Gehrig.

Well now we have a new great St Kilda full forward, future Coleman Medallist and cult figure Beau Wilkes aka The W-Train.

The W-Train absolutely ripped the Dees defence to shreds tonight with some great marks and kicked 3 goals, including a monster goal from outside 50 that had to be seen to be believed.

Scott Watters being the master coach he is didn't want the hype about the W-Train to get out of control so subbed him off in the 3rd quarter. He probably would have kicked 10 goals tonight otherwise.

Be warned flogs, the W-Train has arrived and he is on the express line to Premiership Station.

1_TR190412MW%20298%20copy.jpg
beau-wilkes-120428246a.jpg

And just like Gehrig, Wilkes is one ugly motherf*****.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: The W-Tram Has Arrived!!!

Heres Beau after kicking a couple of lucky goals last night

st_tramfire-420x0.jpg

Heres Beau after Watters in all his wisdom activated him as a sub. :eek:

1912Wclass-420x0.jpg

How West Coast saw Beau and what he actually looks like

tram407-3.jpg

How Saints supporters now see him

cand77.jpg

Beau is now taking the Seaford route, carrying Reiwoldt, Goddard and Gilbert as passengers. :eek::eek:

What? No thread celebrating Milne achieving 501 known non consentual penetrations down the middle last night?

So much fear and jealousy in this thread.

A forward line with Riewoldt, Kosi, Stanley, Milne, Schneider and the W-Train is a scary proposition for any opposition defence.

Firepower to burn down at Seaford at the moment.

So much fear and jealousy in this thread.

A forward line with Riewoldt, Kosi, Stanley, Milne, Schneider and the W-Train is a scary proposition for any opposition defence.

Firepower to burn down at Seaford at the moment.

Sometimes I get bored of Bay13 then I read posts like this one. Truly the gift that keeps on giving! :D

Sometimes I get bored of Bay13 then I read posts like this one. Truly the gift that keeps on giving! :D

You must be nervous about next week Bosk, I can't see that midget Gibson, Shoenclangers, The Rug and the rest of your shit defenders stopping a forward line with all that firepower.

You must be nervous about next week Bosk, I can't see that midget Gibson, Shoenclangers, The Rug and the rest of your shit defenders stopping a forward line with all that firepower.

You been trying that auto-erotic asphyxiation whilst posting again? Your head is seriously messed up.

6 goals and pack marks in torrential rain. Imagine if the 'Aints had someone could do that. The cupboard mightn't have been so bare.

'tis true unfortunately, in the era of draft equality we came up against the 2 biggest beneficiaries of the father son rule

Remove this Banner Ad

The W-Train Has Arrived!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back