FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

True, but isn't that due to the scriptwriters, the actors don't just go on set and do dumb things of their own accord, i.e sloppy (or just plain bad) writing.

And off again apparently, even in plain sight of people.

Think the other thing we learned, although it's been obvious for some time, is that the character of Negan is a millstone around the shows neck, and the sooner he cashes in his chips the better (wouldn't mind if he took Carl with him come to think of it)
This article says it perfectly .........................

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai...g-dead-but-he-still-needs-to-go/#6771467d37b2
This article says exactly how ive felt.

This article says exactly how ive felt.
It's definitely the format of the episodes that have pissed me off, the whole one story episodes used to work when it was not every week, Negan isn't that bad it's just they are focussing too much time per episode on him.

Cruyff14 loves signatures how bizarre, how bizarre

It's rather appropriate Negan loves making references to coming along and shoving his pecker down people's throats and breaking dude's balls, because that's how it feels every time we're forced to have him in our faces taking up screen time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched this weeks episode. Telling that I waited 2 days. Also telling that we're exactly where I am every season when I'm thinking "Somebody stop me!"

Christ this show is predictable in it's timely shitness. Ugh. There was not one single thing I enjoyed this week. Nothing. But.......... midseason finale soon? OK. I guess they'll rope me in again. Until the proper season finale. Again.

How can anybody complain about the show being shit for the past few seasons and still hate on Negan? It has been a long time coming since we've had a character with actual substance that brings out any emotion at all in the viewer.

Negan provokes emotion. For instance, I felt disgust when he suggested ploughing Olivia.

Well we all know the show is pretty shitty and predictable at this point, but people such as myself DO keep watching. Sigh.

I'd rather a story than every actor on the show trying to win an emmy with long stares into the middle distance and slimey grins with laughs that push his bum down.

There is still a story, the same story that's been there all along due to that being what the concept of the show was always about.

A study of human nature and how it affects people and how they react when put under immense pressure in an apocalyptic world.

TWD has always been a slow-moving drama, I'm not really understanding the 'slow' complaint. It really isn't anything new for a show that spent a whole season at a farm, then a long time at a prison etc...

That article above raises some fair criticisms though.

This thread is a bit annoying to read sometimes so many complainers. The show will never be The Soprano's or Mad Men equivalent with incredible writing and acting. It is 7 seasons now so it should be expected what formula they'll dish out. This show should only be no more than a guilty pleasure.

Just my two cents.

I get the Negan hate... something just doesn't seem right, like yes I want him to get what's coming but it's still difficult to watch the show when he's on there doing his thing... Joffrey and Ramsay were obviously hated as well but were great characters... I can't quite figure it out, maybe he has too much screen time.

I also don't know why one of his people doesn't just kill him... Pretty sure the whole group would just breath a sigh of relief...

I feel he was much more physically intimidating. I can't help but think to how he owned Meryl and just generally bossed his enemies through brute power and his own version of crazy (though from memory Michonne had his measure a bit...).

Negan just smirks and waves his bat around while surrounded by all his henchmen.

and that little bend of both knees, bounce down and up again

Hmm.

Not sure what to make of it all.

Feel like I'm watching just because ive been loyal. Will digest on this Ep for abit

normally id be shaking and sweating at not watching monday night. but here i am. tired as buggery yet letting the episode play....loyalty.

A terrible waste of mattresses. Unless they were ridden with bed bugs then play on.
lol michionne and 2 walkers, looking all beyonce all the single ladies.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/a/af/Glee_Single_Ladies.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110731205348[img]

is that bloke eating a zucchini?

coral y u no just shoot negan???

wow negan you got a little whore house going on? oldest profession in the world and still going strong!

how does coral not get eye infection?

michionne y u get so close to ranga in the car?

this episode is actually not too bad. calm enough.

im so tired

I get the Negan hate... something just doesn't seem right, like yes I want him to get what's coming but it's still difficult to watch the show when he's on there doing his thing... Joffrey and Ramsay were obviously hated as well but were great characters... I can't quite figure it out, maybe he has too much screen time.

I also don't know why one of his people doesn't just kill him... Pretty sure the whole group would just breath a sigh of relief...

I don't think they've hit the note about how bad the plebs have it in Negan's world.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Back