The "We must get Tom Lynch at all costs...or maybe not" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
His year is over but whereever he is going does not want the media hype and players being asked questions every day about him coming. He won't name his club until at least that club is out of the finals.

If it's Richmond then hopefully he'll call a press conference for Monday 17th of September to announce it.

Like I said in a previous post, if it does happen and he chooses us, I’m prepared to go on their board, got nuts and get banned!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not worth it mate.

It would be fun reading their board all the same if Tom doesn't go there.

I'm still pretty ambivalent, if can get him via FA good, if not oh well.

Sure enough, that I’ve been offered a bottle of whisky that cost between $260-$750 if it turns out to be untrue.

What whisky? Just interested.

I hope you're right... They are going to be unbearable otherwise... A la Hawks supporters over the last 10 years...

While I'd like to snag Lynch, I just don't get the feeling it's going to happen. The Richmond people in the media are being very vocal and there's not a peep out of Collingwood people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Test him out properly levendi asked him for one of these from Costco :p

A $24,000 BOTTLE OF SCOTCH

From what you save at the Costco petrol pump you could put towards this 50-year-old Glenlivet single malt.

451dd47c592cee61cc6e15c66d2cdd88
Pocket money:D

I wish

He’s coming to Collingwood.
Highly doubt it from all the talk and what I’ve read that boat has sailed time to move on to the next interest ... I know we all say the journos no nothing but my thoughts are they should have more off a clue than most off us

Yeah i have to agree i think hes gone too. It time to move on and secure moore and try to get may.

Highly doubt it from all the talk and what I’ve read that boat has sailed time to move on to the next interest ... I know we all say the journos no nothing but my thoughts are they should have more off a clue than most off us

Fair enough. You can take that approach, I expect him to be a pie.

What whisky? Just interested.

I hope you're right... They are going to be unbearable otherwise... A la Hawks supporters over the last 10 years...

While I'd like to snag Lynch, I just don't get the feeling it's going to happen. The Richmond people in the media are being very vocal and there's not a peep out of Collingwood people.

Hibiki. 17 y.o.

After previously never being a fan of whiskey a mate of mine put me on to a few Japanese drops. Fair to say, I’ve fallen in love with a causal glass of some Japanese drops. Even the relatively cheap ones are a reliable guilty pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back