The Week 9 NBA Thread - where Draymond says goodbye, and Ja says hello

Who will cop the first ejection of the week?

• Ja for pulling his gun on Pierre the Pelican

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draymond for headbutting his psychologist

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Joker for asking the refs: "Why so serious?"

• Phoenix's medical insurer from Footprint Arena after staging a sit-in protest against Brad Beal

• Elmer after one too many hot takes

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Rozen and choking at the FT line late game. Name a more iconic duo.

Nice shot Embiid 😅

The Bulls commentators mentioned that Embiid deliberately shot it limply expecting to get contact/free throws awarded.

What a cheat. Karma gets him and the Philly in the end.

Seeing Nick Nurse whinge and plead to the ref on the sideline is absolutely a sight I will never get sick of :)
Well done you magnificent Chicago Stallions !

Got to admit, Ant Man responded admirably to his personal crisis/bombshell.

Also my Coby White stock continues to rise, can ya all finally admit we have enough sample size to concede this isn't a fluke or a hot streak by Cobes.

I am investing heavily in his stock for most improved player..

Aside from his shooting, he is a surprisingly high iq passer and competitive defensively..

He is almost the complete package you want in a point guard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How tinpot and embarrassing for The Lakers :)

Would be like Carlton unveiling the Wizard Cup flag at Ikon Park in the 00s for our pre season grand final wins :)

You mean the wizard cup is sitting in the trophy cabinet ikon park for all to see?

Does anyone here honestly believe this current Lakers roster can make it past the first round without any future trades/roster changes.?

Lonnie Walker and Dennis S were better for them last season than any of their new recruits (Christian Wood and Gabe Vincent have been busts)

Apparently the Raptors and Bulls want Keegan Murray (as well as picks) in any potential trade to Lavine or Pascal Siakam/OG

I would much rather bank on Murray and his organic growth than trade him for any of those flawed players mentioned.

Lavine or Siakam are not a needle mover (at least for the Kings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back