The Week 9 NBA Thread - where Draymond says goodbye, and Ja says hello

Who will cop the first ejection of the week?

• Ja for pulling his gun on Pierre the Pelican

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draymond for headbutting his psychologist

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Joker for asking the refs: "Why so serious?"

• Phoenix's medical insurer from Footprint Arena after staging a sit-in protest against Brad Beal

• Elmer after one too many hot takes

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucks and Celtics the only two in the east that can win it. Philly and the Knicks next best in the east but fair way off the top two.

Throw a blanket on 8 teams or more in the West.

Bucks and Celtics the only two in the east that can win it. Philly and the Knicks next best in the east but fair way off the top two.

Throw a blanket on 8 teams or more in the West.

Philly is one significant trade/move away from being able to win the East.

I am writing off the likes of the Suns and Lakers winning the West. Injuries, lack of depth and poor coaching and roster construction is to blame.

Philly is one significant trade/move away from being able to win the East.

I am writing off the likes of the Suns and Lakers winning the West. Injuries, lack of depth and poor coaching and roster construction is to blame.
LOL
So God Dam predictable 🙄

LOL
So God Dam predictable 🙄

Lakers ended the Spurs 19 game skid the other night and only won 1 game since winning the IST

Even respected Big Footy Moderator and Lakers supporting Lunatic peternorth agrees with me that the Lakers are not contenders this season..

When your team is cooked at home by Julius Randle and Isaiah Hartenstein, that is serious alarm bells for the Lakers.

This is how i have voted on my first go

89xp0i.jpg

No Homer bias or agenda as you can see a :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is how i have voted on my first go

89xp0i.jpg

No Homer bias or agenda as you can see a :)
Can't believe you tried to join the Wolves bandwagon but can't find a spot for a single player from the best team in the west ;)

Grizzlies will have to come from a long way back to make up some ground, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they get on a roll from here.

Marcus Smart coming back soon too.

Wouldn't surprise me if they overtook the Lakers in the standings by the all star break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back