Discussion The West Coast Eagles Guernsey Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Eagles fans. I love my state and I love the WAFL.

Initially, I had mixed emotions when West Coast wore that WA State of Origin Heritage Round jumper in 2007:

590912_orig.jpg
2708683_orig.jpg

But four years later, I have mellowed to this jumper (not a "Freagle", btw)

Take out the AFL logo(s) and the SGIO logo and this jumper is a brilliant, modern version of WA footy history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Framed jumpers, or, any memorabilia really, is so tacky. You'd have to pay me 20k to have that in my house.

Hi guys. I was just wondering if you could help me out and give me a ballpark value of a jersey I have that am looking to sell. I'll endeavour to get a picture to you but the jersey is the same one as below. Anyway, it's a 'dirty geurnsey' of David Haynes with #38, and at the risk of thinking that depreciates the value, it probably doesn't make a difference framed. My sister was a west coast mascot at one of the Victorian games and we went to the aftermatch and I got it signed by the following players;

Brett Heady (who I believe was the runner)
Jeremy Humm
Troy Wilson
Michael Corrica
Ben Cousins
Chris Judd
Michael Braun
Daniel Kerr
Drew Banfield
Glen Jackovich
Callum Chambers
And there's 1 more signatures that I can't make out.

Thanks.

zuf820.gif

They most definitely are.

But having so many autographs devalues it. It's a general law of memorabilia pricing that you have one signature, the signatures of the full squad, or the signature of a games players - so, in footy's case, having all 22 signed.

Hi guys. I was just wondering if you could help me out and give me a ballpark value of a jersey I have that am looking to sell. I'll endeavour to get a picture to you but the jersey is the same one as below. Anyway, it's a 'dirty geurnsey' of David Haynes with #38, and at the risk of thinking that depreciates the value, it probably doesn't make a difference framed. My sister was a west coast mascot at one of the Victorian games and we went to the aftermatch and I got it signed by the following players;

Brett Heady (who I believe was the runner)
Jeremy Humm
Troy Wilson
Michael Corrica
Ben Cousins
Chris Judd
Michael Braun
Daniel Kerr
Drew Banfield
Glen Jackovich
Callum Chambers
And there's 1 more signatures that I can't make out.

Thanks.

zuf820.gif

Would probably only go for about $100. But you seem like a nice guy so I'll buy it off you for $150.

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion The West Coast Eagles Guernsey Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back