Discussion The West Coast Eagles Guernsey Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What you guys think of the Royal Blue?
MIKE85 FXD_ cammania

I had a funny feeling theyd change it up to a Bkue version of design.
Two years white. Two years yellow. Seemed the next step was blue.
Thought theyd go dark blue.
But royal. Wow.

Pretty much nail on head in my opinion.
Like the design myself. Sure they could do different things. But i love it for what it is.

Wanted to like this post , but please not ochre
That pic looked royal in comparison to the navy home Guernsey (but admittedly it was hard to be absolutely sure that it wasn't navy from the lighting )
So I dare say we'll get a navy version eventually :p
Mate that's definitely royal.

Mate that's definitely royal.
See the post I was replying to ;)
It looks even more obviously royal on my phone /at night than it did on my computer in warm sunlight this afternoon

With the launch of AFL 360 and in line with Fox League you think?

Yep.

Wouldn't surprise me to see something similar to what Fox League has now.

Was at the JLT game last night, noticed quite a few supporters wearing the Bali polo shirts (the ones with the AFL logo on them), they kinda look uncomfortable to wear. Also noticed the new Puma Polo shirts are selling well. Seen quite a few supporters wearing the new navy/yellow ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beau Waters and Adam Hunter have been reunited with their 2006 premiership guernseys after both went missing more than 10 years ago...

eaglesgf_zps1t7yyvpl.png

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/eagles-get-their-guernseys-ng-b88449443z

https://thewest.com.au/sport/west-coast-eagles/stolen-eagles-premiership-jumpers-returned-bc-5405748872001

The second link contains a video.

Is that mould/sweat on the front of Hunter's, or faded autographs in white pen?
Dare say its belt grip. Hunter was a big fan of smearing on his jumper back in the day.

There are definitely autographs on the jumper. I can see Worsfold's on the left of the eagle head, and Waters' just above the eagle head. Hunter most likely got the premiership team to sign it.

Love how waters is an early 06 issue and hunts is a late 06
That makes two to get for the collectors out there

Waters' is a 2005. But it is interesting to see Hunters' 06 has the size heat pressed onto the guernsey, like the 2006 heritage. My Cousins and Wirrpanda 2006 aways have the size tag stitched on. I wonder how many of the premiership guernsey 2006s were late model v early model.

does anyone here have any decent photos of eagles numbers between 92-94 I'm trying to prove they went from yellow to gold in 1993. Below is a pic of early 1993 showing both colours in use

Attachments

• IMG_7294.PNG
    IMG_7294.PNG
    247.8 KB · Views: 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion The West Coast Eagles Guernsey Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back