The which rookie do I start on the field thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

I went hill over suban. Hill played below average last week, and suban played above average. Hopefully the oppositve happens this week (though subans on my bench) ;)

i got 5 rookies playing

Suban over no one (broughtan and cheney out)
rich over ziebell and beams
meesen over no one (ottens and jacobs)
walker and brown (skipworth and hentshel on the bench)

I'm liking Suban this week. He's steadily been increasing his scores which I like. Actually, it really goes against the trend for rookies, which start on fire then fizzle over the weeks. If you had a look at Carlton last week, the running backmen in Waite and Bower scored excellent due to Sydney clogging up the midfield and forward line. If the same happens in Subi then hopefully Suban can get on the end of some kick to kick around the defense.

Went for Whitecross over Dangerfield this week, he has been mighty fine all year and West Coast have been leaking points, so hopefully I made the right decision.

gotta choose 2 out of otten, rich and beams

otten playing port
rich playing dons
beams playing Kangas

leaning towards otten and rich atm

thoughts??

gotta to choose 2 out of the 4 players for my starting field.

haselby, rich, ziebell and beams

i know hasleby isnt a rookie but im considering having rich and ziebell on the field, thoughts?

Defense: Hill vs. Petrenko?
Mid: Hartlett vs. Beams?
Forwards: one of Warren vs. Brown vs. Nahas?

Currently leaning towards Hill, Hartlett, and Nahas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need two of Rich, Barham and Beams.

Rich should do well against essendon.

Beams in consistant and oesn't need too many possies o get a good score.

Barham will tackle heaps considering they are playing the roos and will be free to play in the midfield like two weeks ago.

gotta to choose 2 out of the 4 players for my starting field.

haselby, rich, ziebell and beams

i know hasleby isnt a rookie but im considering having rich and ziebell on the field, thoughts?

I would go with Ziebell and Beams. I think Beams against the North mids has a better chance of scoring than Rich against the Essendon mids.

Haselby will now be tagged week in week out with Palmer gone, his scores will drop IMO.

PS: thanks to you and KFC for answering my question.

1. Rance
2. Hill
3. Greenwood
4. Suban
5. Petrenko

1. Rich
2. Beams
3. Otten
4. Barxham
5. Zahakaris

1. Ziebell
2. Warren
3. Brown
4. Walker
5. Nahas

Remove this Banner Ad

The which rookie do I start on the field thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back