FTA-TV The Wire

Remove this Banner Ad

One of my mates I've converted was at his hairdressers today and told me a lady walked in mid conversation with a friend talking about this masterpiece :

"oh it's filth. N***** this and n***** that! It was disgusting and I mean, that's not helping the youth of today. I don't want my young ones watching that!"

I think she may have missed the point...

Torrents of The Wire

I'm up to season 5 and I can't find a working torrent of the 3rd episode of the season. The only one that downloaded fully was in German with no subtitles.

A little help?

Re: Torrents of The Wire

I'm just gonna throw this out there. You love The Wire, everyone loves The Wire, the seasons are twenty bucks at JB Hi Fi.

Show some love.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought the complete box set for $165. Not too long after, they were 20 bucks a season (30 bucks the time I bought it). That always happens to me:( But well worth it.

Well thanks for the help but I had been paying to watch it as I rented the previous 4 seasons and rented the 5th one but it stopped working halfway through the 3rd episode.

Cheers :rolleyes:

i watched the first 3 seasons by myself, then i convinced my brothers to watch it. did not mind at all watching those 3 seasons again, brilliant and just finished season 4 was even better.

i cant see tv getting better than this show

i watched the first 3 seasons by myself, then i convinced my brothers to watch it. did not mind at all watching those 3 seasons again, brilliant and just finished season 4 was even better.

i cant see tv getting better than this show

just lent the first season to my gf.....watched two eps with her last night.....gonna be some dramas if she doesnt like it

Anyone see Crack House USA last week on ABC2? Was a great doco on the bringing down of a drug gang through a wire tap, and also the effect drugs have on the families of gang members.

Might be still on iView.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Wire

Remove this Banner Ad

Back