The worst players in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of a mean thread.

As stated, they've made it to the top league so they have more of what it takes than any of us.

That said (and my guilty conscience assuaged ahead of time), our Guy Richards turned in a corker last week, and he may never pull on his Pies jumper again. Not just because he won't be picked, but because it refuses to be worn out of shame.

Malthouse has never had much luck making ruckmen look good.

Sam Power

Saints supporters know how frustrating it is having the younger brother of a brisbane champion, but seriously Brett Voss would wipe the floor with Sam Power

lol, when i saw this thread i thought of Sam Power. But in truth its not that he's shit, he just isn't good. If that makes any sense. Mediocre to the bone, could fit in to(hide) in any team well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For what it's worth the worst are:
Roberts-Thomson
Tivendale
Bolton
Bradley
Ackland

....that said, Bolts plays one good game a year when he spanks Brownlow medalist Adam Goodes. Go figure. :confused:

Who are the worst players in the AFL who continue to get a game?

I have been talking to a Sydney fan & he agreed with my thoughts that this player has played 1 good game in his career:

Lewis Roberts-Thompson - 1 good game (ever)

Why do you think he even got to play that game? Because he had been playing well all year. Roos wouldn't have kept him in the team all the way up to the GF if he had never done anything. Use a little bit of logic.. It was the same story in 06. Unfortunately injury hit him after round 20.

LRT is getting the harsh end of the stick here. While he appears to be stumbling long like a spaz, he is actually quite effective as a defender. He may not be a pure footballer but he is a tall KPP who gets the job done most times without disgracing himself

LRT>Paul Bevan

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst players in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back