The worst players in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone remember Brent Grgic....when the Cats picked him up off the Melbourne scrapheap, I remember one of the cats (assistant coaches I think?) saying he was a 100 goal forward.
I still shudder about him till this day.

yeah i remember him.

dumbest player ever. running with a ball was to much for his brain. was like watching a train wreck

id happily have rowan jones at richmond
makes poor decisions at times but i rate him as a player
just doesnt look so good next to kerr judd cousin emberly etc

rhys shaw would get the dudlow medal for mine.
maybe kane ackland.

travis cloke 4 sure...over rated as!!! collingwood should have a good look at themselves after last weeks disaster against the mighty lions!

Stephen Milne - when will he realise that he is not fast. Gets caught holding the ball every week! Sometimes on multiple occaisions.

Sammy Illes - will never make it. Dud.

Jarrad Oakley Nicolls (?) - see Sammy Illes. Poor decision making and poor disposal.

Kepler Bradley as a backman - attrocious to say the least!

Stephen Milne - when will he realise that he is not fast. Gets caught holding the ball every week! Sometimes on multiple occaisions.

Sammy Illes - will never make it. Dud.

Jarrad Oakley Nicolls (?) - see Sammy Illes. Poor decision making and poor disposal.

Kepler Bradley as a backman - attrocious to say the least!

Milne is annoying/frustrating but usually does a few good things hardly the worst, infact I think he has got a little better under Lyons

I agree - he's very hard at it. There are other parts of his game that make him look worse than he is though.
Yeah, exactly.
He's not our best player, but he gets plenty of it and links up with our gun players.

Josh Mahoney
Guy Richards
He's struggling to get a game with Port now and we're assuming he'll be delisted at the end of the year but he had a terrific 2004 season and was part of our premiership team. He was drafted as a back up player but by halfway through 2004 he had established himself as a first choice player. His 2005 and 2006 seasons were fine.

He's won a place in the hearts of Port supporters. Poor choice by you IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roberts-Thomson is better than that.

For perspective's sake, it should be noted that the worst player in the AFL is still better than almost every other person who's ever played football.

he's a long way better than that, still improving...AND he has a premiership medallion to keep him warm at night

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst players in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back