The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodgepodge

Hall of Famer
Suspended
30k Posts 10k Posts
Apr 28, 2008
Erin Riley's air mattress
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Our campaign to oust Mark Doran has been a success, yet there are still a number of flogs still at that station.

Which lame SEN radio personality should we focus on next? The winner will get a new thread dedicated solely to bagging him and getting him off the air.

Our campaign to oust Mark Doran has been a success, yet there are still a number of flogs still at that station.

Which lame SEN radio personality should we focus on next? The winner will get a new thread dedicated solely to bagging him and getting him off the air.

You're a vindictive type aren't you:rolleyes:...nothing better to do with your life??..

Seriously, you really have a problem....you just seem set on destroying the station and/or presenters..

Seriously some of the presenters can be overly annoying and cliched. But it's a non-stop sports station - they are going to warble on about the same thing especially this time of the year when the most "popular sport(s)" in Melbourne aren't on. SEN has it's flaws but be grateful we can tune in any time of the day and know what's going on in the world of sport. Being a sports lover it hands down beats the other AM stations for mine.

You're a vindictive type aren't you:rolleyes:...nothing better to do with your life??..

Seriously, you really have a problem....you just seem set on destroying the station and/or presenters..

Is that Andy Maher's mother?

I switched to Sport 927 in the mornings because of SEN's format and the two blokes driving it. They need 2 ex-sportspeople willing to give an opinion and a 3rd person to host it/bring it all together.
Maher could do an ok job as anchor if he learned that less is best and stopped hogging the airwaves with that painful over-talking/repetitive style. At the moment it's 60% Maher, 20% Watson (who is more a try hard comic and can't be taken seriously) and 20% adds or people who get asked to call in and name their favourite toilet paper. Rubbish.

Is that Andy Maher's mother?

No....I don't like people who like to stir the pot, to the point where it affects someones livelihood, just because they can.....they are nasty troublemakers who seem to get their kicks from that sort of thing..

There is a big difference to voicing an opinion on a presenter/SEN, to going on and on and on until it is boardering on being a vendetta..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love listening to SEN during the days, particularly when i'm driving the taxi on the weekends. Admittedly at this time there is the tennis (which i just don't have much interest in) but in the footy season it is great to hear some sort of footy discussion most of the time. I like the Sunday lineup with On the Rise followed by the talk session following usually with Kouta, Robert Shaw and Schwass. Quality footy that gets me through the mornings. So if there is someone who is not popular with some, just don't listen to it. SEN have a vulnerable market share. and losing the station would be a blow to all footy fans.

I switched to Sport 927 in the mornings because of SEN's format and the two blokes driving it. They need 2 ex-sportspeople willing to give an opinion and a 3rd person to host it/bring it all together.
Maher could do an ok job as anchor if he learned that less is best and stopped hogging the airwaves with that painful over-talking/repetitive style. At the moment it's 60% Maher, 20% Watson (who is more a try hard comic and can't be taken seriously) and 20% adds or people who get asked to call in and name their favourite toilet paper. Rubbish.

Yes i have moved to 927 as well, Maher is over bearing he will ask a guest a question and then answer it himself.
:cool:

Funnily enough I always liked Doran, and Mark Allen is clearly the biggest asset at the station. Its got me blown how One didn't snap him up for their golf coverage. Let me see - Lee Diffey or Mark Allen. That is a no-brainer...

The three most annoying in order are -

Ripper f.cking Rita
Tony Schibecchi
Mark Fine

Its criminal that the first one is allowed on a radio station, and the next two are your classic unintelligent bogans that use the notion that they're 'good blokes' to mask their severe lack of sports knowledge. And Finey's voice just grates me for some reason as well...

Maher by a street so far :thumbsu:

Allen's not really a presenter. He's a guest/sidekick.

The worst would have to be Stephen J Peake, hands down, but he's on at midnight, so who cares? Plus he doesn't have a media accreditation, so he can just say whatever he likes.

Maher by a street so far :thumbsu:

Allen's not really a presenter. He's a guest/sidekick.

The worst would have to be Stephen J Peake, hands down, but he's on at midnight, so who cares? Plus he doesn't have a media accreditation, so he can just say whatever he likes.

Agree 100% with this, Stepehen J Peake is an absolute tosser to the extreme. Loves to point out to people/callers all the time that he's 'a lawyer' and because of this his opinion is always right and your opinion is always wrong. TOSSER

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back