The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

No need to get rid of Mark Allen, just restrict him to his two golf shows and others bits and pieces like talking golf to KB etc. The problem is they have someone who is good in their area of expertise and then try and turn them into presenters/hosts which rarely works (KB and Harf being the only two good ones IMO). Use professionals like Kevin Hillier, Brett Phillips etc. for the hosting jobs.

Last edited:

It looks like some of the opinions on here don't necessarily reflect those of the general population :D(at least for the most recent listener survey), because Mark Allen and Harford's ratings are up a bit, to 5.9 from 5.1, which isn't a bad figure for a lower-ranked station with a niche market.

Mark Fine's and Frank & Ox's ratings are also up, but Maher's and KB's dropped a bit.

Weekends are also up a little

Ratings%205%202016_zpsc4seuekh.jpg

Last edited:
For the life of me, I cannot understand why they employed her. She sounds terrible.

Because so many people whinged and moaned about them using the same news as 3AW so they felt they had to go back to their own news I think. Personally I am fine with the Macquarie news or whatever it is.

They've given ******* Duclos a bit more attention in the mornings lately, she seems to be having a bit of a "chat" now rather than just fumbling her way through the news.
Boo! I've said before, with all that fake laughing, it'll sound like an FM breakfast show in no time.
With a little rise in the ratings, there'll be no stopping her :D

Last edited:
I've never actually noticed a news reader on the radio trip over words like she does, it's unbelievable.
This.
Battles her way through every bloody news bulletin it's absolutely horrific.

ENGLISH MOTHERF***** DO YOU SPEAK IT?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the life of me, I cannot understand why they employed her. She sounds terrible.

Brigitte is one of the Better things to happen at SEN. Funny bird, nice, sexy husky voice - give her a full time brekkie gig. Puts the others in the shade IMO - admittedly the bar is low though.

Brigitte is one of the Better things to happen at SEN. Funny bird, nice, sexy husky voice - give her a full time brekkie gig. Puts the others in the shade IMO - admittedly the bar is low though.

Stuffed up again this morning with her comment about Andy Murray having a whinge as usual. All players have been asked about the noise levels at the US Open as it has been a problem this year so it wasn't just Murray having his usual whinge. She might want to stick to the news and not show her ignorance by editorialising. For someone who was once a sports reporter her knowledge of what's happening in sport is terrible. Regularly mispronounces place names too, Jenolan was the latest one yesterday.

Stuffed up again this morning with her comment about Andy Murray having a whinge as usual. All players have been asked about the noise levels at the US Open as it has been a problem this year so it wasn't just Murray having his usual whinge. She might want to stick to the news and not show her ignorance by editorialising. For someone who was once a sports reporter her knowledge of what's happening in sport is terrible. Regularly mispronounces place names too, Jenolan was the latest one yesterday.

She's a rocket scientist compared to Ox.

And she's far more likeable than Frank - But Tomic is more likeable than Frank.

Regularly mispronounces place names too, Jenolan was the latest one yesterday.

:eek:OMG, that was a doozy! Jeno...lin caves. For someone who has been around long enough to know better and a bit of geography and place names, that was a shocker.

We've been there twice, loved it....but you don't have to have been to a place to know how it is pronounced. Has the woman never heard of them?:eek::thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back