The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully Andrew Gaze makes a success of his coaching gig so we never have to see or hear him again as a regular on anything.

Mark Allen, still a massive goose who knows nothing other than golf.

Hopefully Andrew Gaze makes a success of his coaching gig so we never have to see or hear him again as a regular on anything.

Why is Mark still there? I assumed he left months ago.

Last night Harf had named his best 22 of players taken as Rookie selections. A bloke called and nominated Nathan Foley, Allen: "Who's that?"
Obviously Foley was no superstar, but he played 154 games for Richmond the last of which was in 2014. I'm sure most footy serious footy supporters and certainly those involved in the footy media would have some idea who he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if as rumoured Lyon comes in with Hamish Mc to do breakfasts and the Ox goes back to drive, what becomes of Leach? Harf is rumoured to be off to RSN.
Leach will prob go to the abc. He seems to jump ship every other year.

Allen needs to go, hes useless.
He isnt useless just presents a different style to the others at SEN.
Mind you someone who use to work with him at at SEN and who is now at EON says Allan thinks the sun shines out of his *** but thats okay you cant be a main host on any radio station if you dont have confidence and Allan doesnt lack that from what i have heard when i listen to SEN
I think EON happy to have Marko stay right where he is ;)or even give him the breakfast hosting role if he has to change , but he aint going anywhere

So if as rumoured Lyon comes in with Hamish Mc to do breakfasts and the Ox goes back to drive, what becomes of Leach? Harf is rumoured to be off to RSN.
Lyon and Hamish would make the place sound very much like a triple m wouldnt it and with bridgett doing her stuff the whole thing is morphing into an fm sort of thing.
But what do they do with OX Leach and where would they fit?
Also Why would Harf go to a station thats really just a horse racing station and must be so far behind SEN in importance and with EON now here and getting bigger isnt Harf leaving the firsts to play in the seconds or reserves every week . just doesnt make sense you leave SEN to go backwards .
I cannot believe Harf would make that call on his future he seems to be a guy that likes the ego the attention and cant see how he would like being a small fish
Maybe Francis could help Finey ease his workload he seems to be crying out for someone to straighten him up and the ones on here that criticise Finey would accept Leach maybe like an odd couple sort of team ., the calm guy with the ranter

Allen needs to go, hes useless.

Was standing in the MCC a few years back watching a Blues/Pies game and I hear this somewhat familiar voice right behind me (this is when he was just a bit player on SEN). Do the ol' turn around look into the distance routine and it's Mark Allen.

That campaigner must have a tanning bed in his house. I know he's half-Indian, so he's rocking a definite skin tone, but fmd, he was glowing. Healthy but, not like The List Manager, who I bumped into in Bali...that campaigner is just orange.

That's a bit harsh. He's really good at...slowing...down...his...cadence...for...em.......pha......sis.

Lyon and Hamish would make the place sound very much like a triple m wouldnt it and with bridgett doing her stuff the whole thing is morphing into an fm sort of thing.
But what do they do with OX Leach and where would they fit?
Also Why would Harf go to a station thats really just a horse racing station and must be so far behind SEN in importance and with EON now here and getting bigger isnt Harf leaving the firsts to play in the seconds or reserves every week . just doesnt make sense you leave SEN to go backwards .
I cannot believe Harf would make that call on his future he seems to be a guy that likes the ego the attention and cant see how he would like being a small fish
Maybe Francis could help Finey ease his workload he seems to be crying out for someone to straighten him up and the ones on here that criticise Finey would accept Leach maybe like an odd couple sort of team ., the calm guy with the ranter
based on what other than your blinkered views

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst presenter on SEN- Mark Allen and then the rest?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back