The Zero Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Copped a big fat 0 for Jamie Charman, and didn't realise he was under any injury cloud. I had a perfect replacement in Trent West on the bench, but didn't list him as an emergency. Sure, 24pts isn't a big loss, but when my opponent has Cox as a ruck, I'm really losing out.
Worst thing is that he's on the top of the ladder by 350 pts, and i'm 4th :rolleyes:

i have half a zero, before you say anything yes its possible...for bowden i have the new presti of the competition replacing him...brown!

hardly makes a difference

i used to think wallace was one fo the best coachs of the league, i think its safe to say this is his final year. he was playing bowden out of position so far this year and he wasnt performing...hmmm wonder why terry :rolleyes:

oh thats right cause he isnt a forward!
pretty sure i could coach that team better

____ing why the hell do they drop Proud. Just when i bring in Wonaemirri to cover my other 0, they drop proud. I have had a consistent 0 on feild all year.

And i end up losing my matchup by 4 points and scoring 1968.

____ you Leigh Matthews

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well with Bowden missing AGAIN i will be one short...

and with Barry Hall missing im thinking i will just use Tippet my emergency...which means i will have 2 0's :)

Pfeiffer saves J.Bowden again for me

Forward line though.. My bench is Gamble/Tippett.. Gamble suspended so i only have Tippett to cover. Hall and Schneider out for me so i'm going to have to cop a 0

All you guys should have planed your teams better. or not used your trades before the teams come out.

NEVER TRADE B4 THE TEAMS COME OUT

1 down again this week. Not going to trade off a keeper (Bowden) just because he'll be out for another week or 2. I kept Mackie for 3 weeks so i can wait for Bowden.

Thanks for the advice mate:rolleyes: (And another person misses the point of the thread)

I copped a zero and saved a trade last week. Lucky I didn't get Selwood last week as I was planning to get him to fill that zero i copped. Guess what!? I would have had to trade him to another rookie this week to avoid his zero this round!

Moral of the story?

Sometimes it's ok to cop a zero. Two thumbs up to me.

F***IN Worsfold. Dropping Selwood. Cant trade Bazza this week now so i can cover for the 0 in the back line. Gotta leave Hall on the bench and bring Hill in.

All you guys should have planed your teams better. or not used your trades before the teams come out.

why would they have used trades before teams have come out?

Probably more, but there's Hall, Gamble, C.Stokes, Bowden, S.Selwood, Taylor, Proud, Tuck, Lonergan, Jetta, Priddis, Geary, Ebert, Grundy, even Staker believe it or not, all sort of common players (in around 10k teams or more) either out this week or last week, and maybe more to come on extended benches - Pfeiffer, Masten etc. Pretty hard to see all of those coming pretty much at once, with many being possible short term outs - and that's just the common players - Headland, McVeigh, Schneider & more on top of that.

I have 5 of those myself plus Masten & Pfeiffer, and I'm sure there's other people who are worse off than me.

F***IN Worsfold. Dropping Selwood. Cant trade Bazza this week now so i can cover for the 0 in the back line. Gotta leave Hall on the bench and bring Hill in.

I dont know so much whether he was dropped more school holidays are over and wont have the time any more. Everyone on this board knew this was a possibility. Will be back at end of Aug when the next holidays come up.

I made a trade a couple weeks back to cover my only 0 in the back link so am lucky to get away with it :)

Hmm yes quite..

I planed a layer of Barry Hall off my team this week because I couldn't take the zero. Already have two zeroes on the forward bench.

I have managed to avoid a zero on the ground so far but I can feel it creeping up on me.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Zero Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back