Think Tank There once was a man, a shy and humble man. He had the strength of a bull and the skills of a surgeon. This week , that great man plays his 300th game

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of them are our harshest critics.
I'm not sure if other club boards are the same but the Richmond one overwhelms me. I don't even think some of them were happy when we were winning grand finals lol. I think it's better for my mental health if I only go there sparingly.

At least the bay is fun banter (mostly) and I like all the regulars here. Even the cats and blues posters!😜

I'm not sure if other club boards are the same but the Richmond one overwhelms me. I don't even think some of them were happy when we were winning grand finals lol. I think it's better for my mental health if I only go there sparingly.

At least the bay is fun banter (mostly) and I like all the regulars here. Even the cats and blues posters!😜

i am not allowed to post on the Carlton board anymore (which is understandable cause I was a pain in the ass for the mods there, but also its a good thing for me not getting into arguments there with other Blue Baggers)

There definitely are some Regulars on the Richmond board who are clearly 2 sandwiches short of a picnic biscuit

The OP of this thread is too.

You are great value on the bay. Not going to lie to you and say I want Richmond to win today for you (you can detect patronising and insincere BS a mile off) but hope you have a great time at the game (assuming you are going)

Keep on truckin' Missy :)

i am not allowed to post on the Carlton board anymore (which is understandable cause I was a pain in the ass for the mods there, but also its a good thing for me not getting into arguments there with other Blue Baggers)

There definitely are some Regulars on the Richmond board who are clearly 2 sandwiches short of a picnic biscuit

The OP of this thread is too.

You are great value on the bay. Not going to lie to you and say I want Richmond to win today for you (you can detect patronising and insincere BS a mile off) but hope you have a great time at the game (assuming you are going)

Keep on truckin' Missy :)
Me either :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank There once was a man, a shy and humble man. He had the strength of a bull and the skills of a surgeon. This week , that great man plays his 300th game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back