Think Tank There once was a man, a shy and humble man. He had the strength of a bull and the skills of a surgeon. This week , that great man plays his 300th game

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought this was about The Buzzsaw, until I read that it was only someone’s 300th game. Get back to me when it’s 400 or gtfo.

PS.
Richmond are indeed in need of the help of a skillful surgeon if they going to get him to 400 games and save them from total collapse.

#CelebrateBuzzsaw

Yeah, what a shame not being able to post on that Rihcmunt bored for 6 momonths
Admittedly, that isn't so much of a punishment.

Not many AA's for a so called generational champion. He managed to play well in a few Grand Finals but honestly, the majority of his games were good but not elite.
Take away the Norms and he's basically Joel Corey
Only a few good games? yeah, he was only best on ground in 9 out of 11 finals between 2017 & 2020. LMAO

Nice try troll.

Watched Talking Footy last night for the first time you could see Selwood almost cry every time they showed footage of Dusty v Geelong.

Was hilarious

Dusty was a far superior player to Duckwood or Patricia Dangerflog tbh

Dusty was a far superior player to Duckwood or Patricia Dangerflog tbh

Yeah, as an overall player Garry Ablett Jnr, but big game player Dusty was all over Duckwood & Dangerflog.

We are and were very lucky to have him. I just don't get the hate for him from oppo fans, he doesn't gloat or big note himself, he says nothing to the media, he just was an ultimate team player.

Yeah, as an overall player Garry Ablett Jnr, but big game player Dusty was all over Duckwood & Dangerflog.

We are and were very lucky to have him. I just don't get the hate for him from oppo fans, he doesn't gloat or big note himself, he says nothing to the media, he just was an ultimate team player.
IMG_3669.jpeg
15 years of sustained excellence and the most loved champion of the game >> 4 years of high fend offs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GP6tWAabkAAoQ8g

One day to go until the People's Champion runs out for the big one.
Should be one one of the most watched games of the year.
Dustin making more money for TV and journos who disrepect him but the people know who the champ is.

200w.gif

#Buzza400

images

Get around the 🐐 Umpire !!
#In#Inspirational

One day to go until the People's Champion runs out for the big one.
Should be one one of the most watched games of the year.
Dustin making more money for TV and journos who disrepect him but the people know who the champ is.
the peoples champion? you mean

1718341402375.png

right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back