Things more likely to win a premership than the MFC

Remove this Banner Ad

afl_bryce_gibbs_200x.jpg
I lol'd

He just didn't like someone trashing his precious 'Dees' and had to deflect from the issue by insulting me, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah ;)

Ass clown

GiG, you know, I have always loved the phrase: the Devil made me do it.

OK, I insulted your feelings - that's not good. Feeling penitential, I pulled out a copy of the Good News Bible.

I came across JC's Parable of the Talents, where some guys get Five Talents, others receive Four and some poor buggers - and I want you to pray for them Judas Pride - only get One.

Even so, they are all judged accordingly by the Big Fella - or "The Chief" as WeAreStillHated so quaintly put it.

Irrespective of what you have received, talent-wise, the real question is: what did you do with it.

Getting back to this thread. Any side that has not won a premiership for 44 years deserves censure. That's fine by me - so long as some wit and originality are to the fore. I am happy to give tips if need be.

As I cast my eye over your OP, subsequent posting and contributions elsewhere, it is pretty clear, GiG, that you are in the third category: the poor buggers with the One Talent.

Under such circumstances, I really should overlook your mediocrity. At least you have tried. And life is so short. I am sorry.

Yes indeed: the Devil made me do it.

Biffinator.

PS: How are you Judas Pride? My god, it must be 'Befriend an Uber-Flog' Week here on Bay 13 - or could it be a moment of grace?

GiG, you know, I have always loved the phrase: the Devil made me do it.

OK, I insulted your feelings - that's not good. Feeling penitential, I pulled out a copy of the Good News Bible.

I came across JC's Parable of the Talents, where some guys get Five Talents, others receive Four and some poor buggers - and I want you to pray for them Judas Pride - only get One.

Even so, they are all judged accordingly by the Big Fella - or "The Chief" as WeAreStillHated so quaintly put it.

Irrespective of what you have received, talent-wise, the real question is: what did you do with it.

Getting back to this thread. Any side that has not won a premiership for 44 years deserves censure. That's fine by me - so long as some wit and originality are to the fore. I am happy to give tips if need be.

As I cast my eye over your OP, subsequent posting and contributions elsewhere, it is pretty clear, GiG, that you are in the third category: the poor buggers with the One Talent.

Under such circumstances, I really should overlook your mediocrity. At least you have tried. And life is so short. I am sorry.

Yes indeed: the Devil made me do it.

Biffinator.

PS: How are you Judas Pride? My god, it must be 'Befriend an Uber-Flog' Week here on Bay 13 - or could it be a moment of grace?

You type like you're translating Spanish into English using Babelfish.
Keep on truckin' dick features.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Things more likely to win a premership than the MFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back