Things with more integrity than the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

AvantGardener

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Lachie Neale deserved the Gary Ayres Medal but he did get 4 games to poll in compared to Heeneys 3 games. Add that to the countless other inequities such as Pies 17 games at MCG, Sydney COLA and academies, Carlton losing a handful of free kick counts each year and Perth teams flying miles the comp has some glaring integrity issues. So lets post things with more integrity than the AFL comp.

I'll start:

download-2.jpeg

images

Think that might be all the individual accolades completed now for Neale? 2 Brownlows, 1 Leigh Matthews trophy, 1 AFLCA Champion player of the year, now the Gary Ayres award.. is there anything left?

I still can't believe Freo actually gave this up!

Think that might be all the individual accolades completed now for Neale? 2 Brownlows, 1 Leigh Matthews trophy, 1 AFLCA Champion player of the year, now the Gary Ayres award.. is there anything left?

He still hasn't won a Rising Star award and I'm willing to bet that he won't win one before his career is over.

He had a falling out with Natalie and his cards were marked. It’s Natalie’s way or the highway at Cockburn.

*logs out of DanWA account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Things with more integrity than the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back