Thursday Lotto is here again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jess has to come in. He has returned to form and he is just too good to be in the VFL for too long. When on song, he is a massive key to our best 22 IMO.

Sansbury would be the unlucky one for mine. Hasnt done a heap wrong in the last few weeks, but the same could be said for a few blokes running around for Port Melbourne at the moment, yet they can't get in either.

In: Hale (if fit), Sincair, S Harvey

Out: M Stevens, Motlop, Baird.

Its time to get tough on the "Im too good, im already secure players (MStevens, DMotlop) IMO

Originally posted by NthMelbourneFC
In: Hale (if fit), Sincair, S Harvey

Out: M Stevens, Motlop, Baird.

Its time to get tough on the "Im too good, im already secure players (MStevens, DMotlop) IMO
While the "i'm secure" bit probably doesnt apply, if you're looking at handing out lessons, i cannot see in any way how rewarding a player who has shown so many of the traits of an "i'm too good" type like Shane Harvey has will achieve this mate. He has a hell of alot of work to do before being in line for a senior spot. He can get all the possessions he likes, but until he starts displaying the ability to do the basic hard things required at AFL level, he wont get a look in. Thats how its been explained to me anyway.

And you'd be prepared to drop Junior after one relatively poor game despite the fact that apart from Sav he has been the only other bloke who has looked like getting a kick inside our forward 50 of late?

I'm not sure Dean will see it that way.

And Baird played for Port Melbourne last week champ.

Originally posted by Shinboners
Wish list:

IN: Hale
OUT: McKernan

What I think will happen:

No change.

JYD seemed pretty happy with how the team played last week, and so, I think he might stick with the team as it is for another week.

I hope your right, with the unchanged bit...

Who have West Coast got, who can match it with Sav Rocca?

In: Sinclair, Corey Jones, Hale (if fit)
Out: Motlop, Firrito (stiff as all hell), Porter (if Hale comes in, otherwise he survives)

Tonight we'll see:
In: Sinclair, Jones, Hale, Urch (again :eek: ), J.Clayton
Out: Motlop, Firrito

For tonights lotto:

In: CJ, Sinclair and Urch

Out: No One Yet

Wrath

Originally posted by NthMelbourneFC

Since when is Mick a "I'm too good" player?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Petrie Dish
Since when is Mick a "I'm too good" player?

I think he means, they are arrogant... I also agree slightly... I think Daniel Motlop's body language is terrible, on and off the ground.

I haven't quite worked out Stevo Jnr yet... He looks to be a good "handy man" type player... but really hasnt yet delivered.

Originally posted by NorthBoi96
Daniel Motlop's body language is terrible, on and off the ground.

What about when he is at home?

Driving?

Getting dressed?

Don't tell me he has poor body language when he is sleeping!!!!

Originally posted by NorthBoi96
I think Daniel Motlop's body language is terrible, on and off the ground.
If I based a few 'disinterested' examples of Junior off the field for body language then I would agree but with placid ppl, they all seem disinterested >> even some of our supporters dare I say.
I'll need to walk around with a massive syringe and flash it to get some kind of reaction....*excitable or terrified*

Originally posted by hurricane
I thought you could fill us in here? Or should we check with Carlos...;)

They don't sleep mate......

Originally posted by hurricane
Oh yeah. I guess it's difficult with your mouth full...

Excellent work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thursday Lotto is here again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back