MRP / Trib. 2024 MRP Lotto thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong right now
chris scott afl GIF by geelongcats

Pretty sure he didn't keep the arms pinned the whole way down.
He let go of the tackle. It was Henry that dived forward to suck the umpire into a free kick.

The rules are structured in such a way now that we have clowns intentionally taking themselves to ground to draw free kicks.

The funniest part was that the Gumby hit his nose doing his best diving impression.

I’m still shocked they didn’t find an excuse to sanction Tucker, but it looks like this one got called out for what it was staging for a free kick.

It also helped that there was the uproar from last week with Beford.

He let go of the tackle. It was Henry that dived forward to suck the umpire into a free kick.

The rules are structured in such a way now that we have clowns intentionally taking themselves to ground to draw free kicks.

The funniest part was that the Gumby hit his nose doing his best diving impression.

I’m still shocked they didn’t find an excuse to sanction Tucker, but it looks like this one got called out for what it was staging for a free kick.

It also helped that there was the uproar from last week with Beford.
And Dangerfield is the worst offender

Nah, no chance now for George. The commentators anointed Ollie Dempsey as the Rising Star on Saturday.

Yes, he is a very good footballer Dempsey, but how much easier is it to be a good footballer in a good side, as opposed to the hurdles George has to overcome playing in a team that has won just two games for the year. Oh well.

Darcy Moore is a cat. Went to his knees to pick up the ball. Then gets knocked out? **** off. You’re free to play Kosi, unless you play the kangas in round 1 2025.

Sign duckyeah up for 200k a year to be the MRO, i’ll sort this mess out

Darcy Moore is a cat. Went to his knees to pick up the ball. Then gets knocked out? **** off. You’re free to play Kosi, unless you play the kangas in round 1 2025.

Sign duckyeah up for 200k a year to be the MRO, i’ll sort this mess out

I feel we need Ricky Ponting to step up and manage the MRO.

1 week for Willem drew i assume to come?

As Alice in our aflw team got a week for less

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. 2024 MRP Lotto thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back