Thymosin peptide - LOL Essendope are SCREWED!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Behave like Carlton supporters when their side gets caught cheating. Lie, stamp your feet, avoid the truth at all costs and tell everybody about how many flags you've won in the distant VFL past.
Hmmm,sounds good, I've missed 4 games sine 1973 and things are looking bleak if I'm starting to waver.

Hmmm,sounds good, I've missed 4 games sine 1973 and things are looking bleak if I'm starting to waver.

The only people I have any sympathy for in all this mess are the die-hard fans of Essendon. The fans are the last to know and they suffer the longest. Evans will walk into some other CEO corporate job and will be none the worse off, same or similar to Hird and Thompson.

Hi Flogs,

there are two types of Thymosin. One is legal. One isn't. Guess which one we had!

(Here's a hint, Thymosin was first mentioned back in March, now the media has run out of other shit to spew its turned to this) :thumbsu:

All players cleared, no points lost. Deal with it bitches. :thumbsu:

You're in the wrong place. You're looking for the Essendon Board.

Hi Flogs,

there are two types of Thymosin. One is legal. One isn't. Guess which one we had!

(Here's a hint, Thymosin was first mentioned back in March, now the media has run out of other shit to spew its turned to this) :thumbsu:

See.
I told you all on this thread that Essendon are not a filthy, low life, scum sucking ******* pack of cheating sillys.

Non of you believed me.

Who's laughing now?

Mate if it was Hawthorn I'd be going absolutely ballistic at how the administration had dragged the club's great name through the mud and jeopardized the futures and long-term health of the players. Suffice to say I'd be demanding scalps of those responsible and probably calling for public beheadings or at least a couple of good ol fashioned stonings, biblical-style.

Meanwhile at Essendon they seem to care little if anything about the long term health of their players, they swallow everything that comes out of Evans' mouth no matter how far fetched it is, and Hirdy is their golden boy who can do no wrong. (if he blew someone's head off with a shotgun on national TV they'd still find a way to defend him I promise you)

Denial doesn't even cover it anymore. There's something seriously screwed up about Essendon supporters. Mentally they are like a different species to us. Its getting to the point where my intense hatred and loathing of them is almost mitigated by the very serious concerns I have for their psychological well being. There's something very very wrong with these people and if I were a trained psychologist I'd probably relish the opportunity to use them as a case study to prove some sort of hypothesis.
****ing brilliant Bosk.
Bombers fans. Read this and get mad. The campaigners running your
club are killing it.

Come on now, it's not like we r*ped anybody

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only people I have any sympathy for in all this mess are the die-hard fans of Essendon. The fans are the last to know and they suffer the longest. Evans will walk into some other CEO corporate job and will be none the worse off, same or similar to Hird and Thompson.
Evans runs Spotless, he is a bloody multi $. All presidents/chairman get into football clubs for pure ego. As for Thompson, I had a major run in with him at Mark Harvey's testimonial, put me off him and football functions (afl,not local) for good. Never warmed to Hird but loved Lloyd, funny that as they had similar personas when playing. I'll be there again on Sunday,will be interseting to see how Ess crowds go when the shit really hits the fan.

Someone is going to get r*ped though. Your entire club actually.

A heap of cubs get r*ped so the AFL lovechild can get their COLA and assisted premierships. You have no place to be talking about 'unfair advantage'.

look at all the delusional anti-essendon posters,but then what more can you expect from clowns like grin,doc evil and black flog but shit

Hi Flogs,

The suspected one is Thymosin beta 4, the type on the S2 list.

However, sources with a knowledge of the progress of the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority investigation believe there is a strong circumstantial case mounting to suggest the "Thymosin peptide" referred to in the Essendon invoice was beta 4

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/drug-suspicions-over-essendon-grow-20130704-2pfa5.html#ixzz2Y9xYiU1k

A heap of cubs get r*ped so the AFL lovechild can get their COLA and assisted premierships. You have no place to be talking about 'unfair advantage'.

Maybe you should try that as defence, "but....but we had to inject our players with illegal and banned substances because Sydney has a higher salary cap."

You belong to the Fitzroy heap......hopefully your replaced with a Tassie team.

Circumstantial evidence.

Lol :thumbsu:

Yep like if I wake up and there's snow on the ground that is circumstantial evidence of it having snowed the night before. I can't say i saw it snow but the evidence that it did is pretty damning.

Maybe you should try that as defence, "but....but we had to inject our players with illegal and banned substances because Sydney has a higher salary cap."

You belong to the Fitzroy heap......hopefully your replaced with a Tassie team.

'YOU'RE'.

Minnow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thymosin peptide - LOL Essendope are SCREWED!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back