Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I seered someone as a villager. Should I state who, or keep it quiet?
I guess it depends on how many villagers are left. 3 night immunes we’d have to guess that seer as village is it worth a shot? Maybe maybe not. I’m not sold on the idea yet without knowing how many villagers could be left as we don’t know exact number of flogs (which is a good thing).

Going to be hard to get any proper discussions happening today.
Today is probably a day needed for discussion to otherwise it’s potentially a free day for evil to off a good guy.

Everyone spare a thought for HARPSichord who right now is running his legs off in the Noosa marathon (or half, can’t remember). Go Harpy!!
Cheers Wiz! Finished the marathon in 3:39, beat my goal by 6 minutes. Last 10km was absolutely grim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the spare Mafia is a Role blocker may not know they are..still better Rb than Apprentice

Raises the issue of how the factions post their actions when they don't know their roles. Mwerps said she'd posted up seven actions!

If the spare Mafia is a Role blocker may not know they are..still better Rb than Apprentice

Raises the issue of how the factions post their actions when they don't know their roles. Mwerps said she'd posted up seven actions!
This is why I assumed I was a villager.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back