Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn’t help us know whether the flogs have a kill or not or were role blocked. Not to say Dogs seer wasn’t useful today it took away the potential of a vig/doc claim of Maj was in fact evil which was handy for that but probably gave us all a false sense of a head or SK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to figure out who's left in this game. Feels like there are some players hiding.
Pickett Harps AM7 and Ding all hiding currently. Not unusual for Pick to be honest but I’m surprised there hasn’t been any modkills yet for lack of votes.

Want me to claim?
Not yet. I was simply suggesting that you had been quiet doesn’t mean you are evil. A lot of the time it does but not always unless 3KZ is after you for it.

I will say that the Vig has been very aware of the correct kills to make of a night time. Well dogs has bread crumbed them for the Vig but at least there’s enough attention being paid by the Vig to follow through on the crumbs.

Not yet. I was simply suggesting that you had been quiet doesn’t mean you are evil. A lot of the time it does but not always unless 3KZ is after you for it.

I will say that the Vig has been very aware of the correct kills to make of a night time. Well dogs has bread crumbed them for the Vig but at least there’s enough attention being paid by the Vig to follow through on the crumbs.
Want me to claim?
I say not yet as it’s night and with no idea of where the amulet is and where the doc was last night if you do have some importance left for the village it’s best to keep evil guessing as to who to kill and not serve it on a platter to them.

I've been a busy man the last few days. And I'm still not quite sure what I can add to lynching discussion. Been a long time between werewolf games.

Managed to get two out of hiding without even tagging them…

Now just to find the mod so we can vote one of them out today if they are alive.

MC Bad Genius must be having a sleep in.
Ballet was a hell of a show
the simpsons ballet GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back