Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

now was the kill unsuccessful because he’s night immune, or because you don’t actually have a killl?
That's the question.

That's the question.

We don't whether Mafia has a RB. This is where it is a pain not having a role list.

Furthermore if they had it would be a risk targeting the Flogs or more specifically you if you have been the Flog posting up the actions. They would not know you had kill action(s), so I expect they would target dogs with the RB if they have one. They can't have targeted the Wolves who had a miss.

Depends also on where the Amulet is and whether it protects against all actions or just death. Don't want to know where it is btw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the question.
My two cents which is probably a little far off the mark.

Flogs have one kill one seer. Mafia don’t have a block or you’d think dogs would have been seer’d but 3/3 results so far, maybe newish players to mafia don’t know what to guess ala MWPP putting in multiple actions. To be honest I’m surprised his not dead maybe an alert doc or well timed amulet.

I’d guess the amulet wasn’t in Majs hands last night (not searching for it but merely stating facts) since you went for a kill on Maj and I am fully assuming you’d know where it is or at least have a pretty decent idea. But then questions do need to be raised of what does it protect from all actions or just death? And will it blow up at some point or just disappear?

Flogs have one kill one seer. Mafia don’t have a block or you’d think dogs would have been seer’d but 3/3 results so far, maybe newish players to mafia don’t know what to guess ala MWPP putting in multiple actions. To be honest I’m surprised his not dead maybe an alert doc or well timed amulet.

I’d guess the amulet wasn’t in Majs hands last night (not searching for it but merely stating facts) since you went for a kill on Maj and I am fully assuming you’d know where it is or at least have a pretty decent idea. But then questions do need to be raised of what does it protect from all actions or just death? And will it blow up at some point or just disappear?
I know where the amulet is because I was the one that passed it on.

I never had it and never had a role as far as I’m aware. Unless MC Bad Genius assigned me something without letting me know. I’ve been operating on the theory I was a villager.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back