Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

If GUH isn’t the SK we can’t kill tonight including the Vig.

Dings slip up makes me think he is the sk but there is one thing that will confirm who is the head wolf a simple little thing from the PM I’m guessing it’ll be the same as ours.
MC Bad Genius can I reference the opening post from the PM?

If GUH isn’t the SK we can’t kill tonight including the Vig.

Dings slip up makes me think he is the sk but there is one thing that will confirm who is the head wolf a simple little thing from the PM I’m guessing it’ll be the same as ours.
I don't think ding would use illness to get an SK win. Completely unlike him. I'd lose a bit of respect for him if he was.

I don't think ding would use illness to get an SK win. Completely unlike him. I'd lose a bit of respect for him if he was.
Alright we are all settled on Horry then.

No I have been really sick. Just had my first feed since Friday and starting to feel semi human again. Or should I say wolfy

am sure he is ill. His posts sounded congested.

village sore gunna be annihalated.

dogs should stick with me as I can’t win as the Alpha
I really feel Dings post earlier about missing last night is a massive red flag. I could be horribly wrong

I really feel Dings post earlier about missing last night is a massive red flag. I could be horribly wrong
Nope. I claimed Alpha because I am Alpha. Just an honest mistake. The missed kill was clearly there. FWIW I seered jmoo the night before and new he was the doc. We also seered AM7 as a flog.

Dingster sorry for doubting you. You happy to off Harps I’ll off dogs and we will leave it to pick and AM7 to decide?

HARPSichord you have a choice to. You can off a flog or a villager going by last nights shot you’d be better taking pick. That would leave AM7 with the casting vote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dingster sorry for doubting you. You happy to off Harps I’ll off dogs and we will leave it to pick and AM7 to decide?

HARPSichord you have a choice to. You can off a flog or a villager going by last nights shot you’d be better taking pick. That would leave AM7 with the casting vote.
Yeah huge error of judgment last night. Was tossing up between you and jmoo.

Village is ****ed. Sorry everyone.

Yeah huge error of judgment last night. Was tossing up between you and jmoo.

Village is ****ed. Sorry everyone.
As a Vig that is known to off good guys I get it.

Happy to kill. I was playing for an evil win today even if it was you guys. We should control the vote tomorrow.

Happy to kill. I was playing for an evil win today even if it was you guys. We should control the vote tomorrow.
I’d be interested to know whether the SL was final 4 or 5. Panic set in a little bit earlier when I realised the numbers.

I’d be interested to know whether the SL was final 4 or 5. Panic set in a little bit earlier when I realised the numbers.
That’s clearly meant to be SK

I assumed 5 which is why I pushing it in the thread and even corrected your players left. Made me half think you were the vig lol.

I assumed 5 which is why I pushing it in the thread and even corrected your players left. Made me half think you were the vig lol.
Harps gave me vig vibes last night when he said he would claim, but could have been the dog at that stage too. I was thinking that Horry was the other head and may have seen this and taken care of that (still could have as the SK).

If I was the Vig last night I’d have taken pick out. Still would have been sitting here in this same position but I thought pick was more evil than Jmoo

Harps gave me vig vibes last night when he said he would claim, but could have been the dog at that stage too. I was thinking that Horry was the other head and may have seen this and taken care of that (still could have as the SK).

If I was the Vig last night I’d have taken pick out. Still would have been sitting here in this same position but I thought pick was more evil than Jmoo
With how busy I've been over the last couple of days I forgot the quiet prick was playing. 😂

With how busy I've been over the last couple of days I forgot the quiet prick was playing. 😂
Everyone did now do us a favour and make sure he isn’t tomorrow

Tired Butters Stotch GIF by South Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back