Werewolf TIAYG Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes sense. Hope you are feeling better Ding but I'm voting Dingster thanks MC Bad Genius
I haven't left the couch since Friday night. For someone who rarely gets sick, I have been smashed.

As for the game I think it's obvious I have an evil role, but I guarantee you I'm not the SK. I'll check in later to see what the village decides. Good and evil need to find the SK.

I haven't left the couch since Friday night. For someone who rarely gets sick, I have been smashed.

As for the game I think it's obvious I have an evil role, but I guarantee you I'm not the SK. I'll check in later to see what the village decides. Good and evil need to find the SK.

Take care.

Wrong.

Thoughts on Pickitt?
Well with so few left I'd be hard pressed to not find some form of evil with a vote.

I thought Harps might have been the doc after his post last night but Jmoo dying leaves me thinking he might be our doc killer. Leaves you Ding and Pick. Ding has claimed evil but not SK (If I was the SK I'd do the same).

Well with so few left I'd be hard pressed to not find some form of evil with a vote.

I thought Harps might have been the doc after his post last night but Jmoo dying leaves me thinking he might be our doc killer. Leaves you Ding and Pick. Ding has claimed evil but not SK (If I was the SK I'd do the same).

Exactly.

jmoo was killed by two Alpha and vig.

fwiw I have been trying to work out your role.

i had also forgotten about Harps.

Lol ..you, dogs and I are the only ones playing.

Croweater is evil
What leads you to this outcome?
Exactly.

jmoo was killed by two Alpha and vig.

fwiw I have been trying to work out your role.

i had also forgotten about Harps.

Lol ..you, dogs and I are the only ones playing.
It's hard.

I'd have to peg Harps as the vig as I have no idea what else he would be and seems active enough to be following the crumbs that dogs has left for the village.

**** it from a pure enjoyment factor pickett thanks MC Bad Genius

What leads you to this outcome?

It's hard.

I'd have to peg Harps as the vig as I have no idea what else he would be and seems active enough to be following the crumbs that dogs has left for the village.

* it from a pure enjoyment factor pickett thanks MC Bad Genius
What happens when you find out I'm village

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back