Mod. Notice Ticket Buy/Sell/Swap - Ticket buy and sell lists now in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

I am a AFL full member Richmond club support, i am guaranteed a tkt, my wife silver...

I only say this to those who arent able to go, if any AFL FULL member willing to give their barcode so i can use it ill happily give a few hundred dollars for the privilege. By bringing my wife i will be able to bring my 2 little ones Under 2 years old...

Happy to buy ticket (even at overs). Contact me and we can work something out. Long suffering Tigers fan who has been up in Sydney for +15 years and will be down in Melbourne all of GF week soaking up the atmosphere so can catch up in person no problem.

Yellow and Black

Looking for two GF tickets my self, based in Melbourne and can arrange to meet up and pay asap once anyone physically has the tickets. Thanks guys n girls, carn the tigers!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is actually making me a bit depressed. I thoroughly enjoyed the win and want to embrace this week in full. Problem is I don't have a ticket and looking them up online is already proving to be bloody painful. Perhaps it's better for me to accept that I just won't be able to get a ticket and try to embrace the week with that knowledge. Hmmmm

This is actually making me a bit depressed. I thoroughly enjoyed the win and want to embrace this week in full. Problem is I don't have a ticket and looking them up online is already proving to be bloody painful. Perhaps it's better for me to accept that I just won't be able to get a ticket and try to embrace the week with that knowledge. Hmmmm

I'm the same. If I'm not in the ballot I'm not gonna try for a ticket unless one falls in my lap.

Can't imagine dropping $1.5k or something on a ticket and we lose. And can imagine better problems than not being at the ground when we win a flag

Really hope as many Richmond members as possible get tickets and to those who miss out on the ballot don't give up hope, I was in your position last year and believe me when I say miracles can and do happen.

I missed out in the member ballot for myself and my 8 year old daughter. I ended up getting 2 standing room tickets from the leftover Swans tickets. I then used this same thread on the Bulldogs BF site to try and trade them for two seated tickets. After almost giving up hope and getting lots of people trying to buy my standing room tickets or trade the two for one seat (which I kept telling people was not an option, I was either going with my little girl or not at all, I wasn't breaking her heart to go by myself) out of nowhere an angel appeared in the form of another Bulldogs member who happened to get tickets in the ballot but also got tickets through a Corporate allocation. He agreed to sell me two of his tickets, one adult, one child for only the face value that he paid. I then did the same giving my standing room tickets at face value to two Bulldogs members who missed out in the ballot. No scalping. All of us members and footy tragics looking after each other. We all met up at the Western Oval at the final training session to swap tickets and cash.

The rest as they say is history. It was a stressful week trying to get tickets but so worth it. I hope you all get tickets and go onto have the greatest day of your lives.

Go Tigers!!

Last edited:
I hear you Cotcho. I booked flights to Melbourne last night literally on a wing and a prayer from Qld. I'm a general public schmuck so hoping for the best. It's going to be tough but I'm leaving no stone un turned!

Getting more and more nervous...

Any idea on how much scalped tickets go for?

How longs a piece of string.
As much as someones willing to pay unfortunately, If I was going to the ground with the hope of getting a scalped ticket I'd be taking no less than $2000 in cash....

G’day all – looking for 1 ticket. Happy to throw a slab of beer on top of sale price for your troubles, pay a bit extra etc. PM me, cheers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Ticket Buy/Sell/Swap - Ticket buy and sell lists now in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back