Mod. Notice Ticket Buy/Sell/Swap - Ticket buy and sell lists now in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to save up $5k and offer it to you next time we are in a GF

Actually that's a bad idea. Might need to save $100 a week for that

I wont sell it :p
I just think majority of people would!
Plus I cant sell my ticket, MCC full member... non-transferable.

I just had another poster try and sell me his barcode number to go on Ticketek and buy ticket. Kosher or not??

Not kosher i would suggest

Club members, AFL and MCC reserved seats already sold out / allocated

Can't see what use a barcode would be now

I just had another poster try and sell me his barcode number to go on Ticketek and buy ticket. Kosher or not??
No that's not how tickets work.
Had to register barcodes 2 weeks ago and today they are selected at random in a ballot.
Nobody can go on ticketek and just buy a ticket.

Not kosher i would suggest

Club members, AFL and MCC reserved seats already sold out / allocated

Can't see what use a barcode would be now

Im speaking to the same guy to get a ticket for a mate, seems Kosher... his given us the barcode to use and we pay him after we have tickets.

No that's not how tickets work.
Had to register barcodes 2 weeks ago and today they are selected at random in a ballot.
Nobody can go on ticketek and just buy a ticket.

Nonsense, it can work... you can put the barcode in now and try and buy tickets.

Im speaking to the same guy to get a ticket for a mate, seems Kosher... his given us the barcode to use and we pay him after we have tickets.

Nonsense, it can work... you can put the barcode in now and try and buy tickets.

AFL Membership tweeted that their allocation has sold out 28 minutes ago

MCC members would now need to use their actual card

Club members all balloted - too late to enter now

What allocation does this guy claim his barcode is from?

AFL Membership tweeted that their allocation has sold out 28 minutes ago

MCC members would now need to use their actual card

Club members all balloted - too late to enter now

What allocation does this guy claim his barcode is from?

His AFL member, tickets were still appearing online about ~5 minutes ago.

Name and shame!!!

Nothing to shame, its kosher.... I'm speaking with the guy and he just gave up his barcode to us to try and get a ticket. We only pay once we have a ticket.

Not looking likely now though :(

His AFL member, tickets were still appearing online about ~5 minutes ago.

Nothing to shame, its kosher.... I'm speaking with the guy and he just gave up his barcode to us to try and get a ticket. We only pay once we have a ticket.

Not looking likely now though :(
Lucky you he replied to you. He suggested I could pay him a fee for use of barcode then went silent on me. Good luck getting tickets.

Lucky you he replied to you. He suggested I could pay him a fee for use of barcode then went silent on me. Good luck getting tickets.

Unfortunately we missed out... :(
Thanks to the poster who let us use his barcode, legend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What will your Ticketek account Order History entry look like if you've been allocated a ticket?

I'm a P2 and mine says "Tickets: 1x C2ADT". Is this just the ballot ticket type I applied for, or something more meaningful?

Looking for one ticket for my dad. Unfortunately, like me, an AFL Silver member with Richmond club support (23 year Tiger member) so couldn't enter the ballot. I was able to tee up one ticket but couldn't get a second.

please pm me the posters name

thanks

also guys please use the finals hub thread to talk about the ballot leave this thread for buying selling or swapping tickets

does anyone know of a good place to watch the game at a pub in Sydney? Unfortunately got a ticket to the game but unable to now.
Is the ticket for sale?

There would be a Sydney based supporters group putting something on I assume?

I got two times category 5 grand final tickets at $288 each in the ballot

If any Richmond member that was in the ballot and got category 1 or 2 but was hoping for a lower category for financial reasons.. feel free to inbox me as I’d be happy to swap and pay the difference.

Were you P1 or P2 in ballot?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Ticket Buy/Sell/Swap - Ticket buy and sell lists now in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back