Official Club Stuff Ticketing Info Rd 10 Bulldogs game Monday 3 August at 6:40pm - Member Ticket Allocation starts on Tuesday 28 July

Remove this Banner Ad

I am Having massive struggles with Ticketek. Anyone else ? Page not loading, timing out etc

Anyone else ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm getting the same. It won't even get me to the select seats bit. It is stuck on a blank page after you put in your barcodes.

Lasy week I was done at 5 minutes past 9.

Managed to get 5 tickets, sorry chiwigi we used them all hope you get the extra ticket with the barcode you were provided.

I did the same as you REH, I have the barcodes saved in a note and copy/paste, no issues for me this week.
Did you on forward on your tickets to others? Wondering if that is reason why its saying my 3 barcodes are not valid as I did that.

I am Having massive struggles with Ticketek. Anyone else ? Page not loading, timing out etc

Anyone else ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I tried booking on my laptop but after putting in the codes I wasn't able to proceed - no button appeared to press. Went onto my phone and no problems.
Section 335. Should be a cracking view

does anyone know if the barcodes entered can be used for adults if the ticket is in a child name. ie get them upgraded?
Last week kids barcodes were used and didnt need to upgrade.

Did you on forward on your tickets to others? Wondering if that is reason why its saying my 3 barcodes are not valid as I did that.

Last week? I had the tickets forwarded to me as I stuffed up the booking at my end. You could be on to something there.

Last week? I had the tickets forwarded to me as I stuffed up the booking at my end. You could be on to something there.
yes sorry last week, I got 4 in my name/account - forwarded on 3 to one phone number and he passed on to 2 other phone numbers.

I tried my work laptop, then my own laptop. I tried Crome, Firefox and Safari. Nothing.

I try on my phone and 30 seconds later, three seats in section 325.

giphy.gif

I had issues while using my computer, stuck at the page after putting in barcodes. Use your mobile device, and while the website is quite a bit clunkier, it does get you through the block.
Had the same. Just pressed F5 to refresh the page and then re-enter barcodes.

Some of my friends were asking me to try to select a specific bay, I didn't want to do that based on just being thankful to be going at all and the fact that there really aren't any bad seats at 9:01 AM (also that Ticketek can be temperamental and I didn't want to chance the barcodes being spat out if I tried twice).

We ended up in the exact same seats as last week... Basically to the number... Couldn't have really asked for more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had no problem getting on and getting a ticket but it keeps rejecting my mate's ticket who is also a Platinum and should be priority 1.

Couldn't wait for membership to get back to me to sort it out as I watched bay after bay fill up.

I had no problem getting on and getting a ticket but it keeps rejecting my mate's ticket who is also a Platinum and should be priority 1.

Couldn't wait for membership to get back to me to sort it out as I watched bay after bay fill up.
I have the answer if that is pastmyprimus' ticket.

Spoke to the club and the AFL have told them to take out of the pool any codes with Victorian addresses attached to those codes. Not sure why and why they didn't do it for Saints games.

I have Eddie Dingle's 3 codes, was using them to get seats with his in-laws but his 3 were invalid mine was ok.

Club will issue new codes for anyone attached to Victorian addresses. Bec told me we will have to do the same thing before the Richmond game tickets are available.

You need to ring the club to get a new code for the ticket.

Last edited:
Sorry to have to ask.
Is anyone able to post the ticketek link for the game.
Can't find it for looking
Much appreciated.

Sorry to have to ask.
Is anyone able to post the ticketek link for the game.
Can't find it for looking
Much appreciated.
I put it in post #2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Ticketing Info Rd 10 Bulldogs game Monday 3 August at 6:40pm - Member Ticket Allocation starts on Tuesday 28 July

Remove this Banner Ad

Back